Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito-Sor Rungvisai HBO Triple Heads To StubHub Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected. I didnt see this fight anywhere other than stub hub. Im surprised cuadras vs estrada is opening up the telecast and not inioue

Comment

Choco won robbed outlanded rungvisai 44% to 30% you haters love a guy then when robbed hate on him but it's ok Inoue fights NO one choco always in tough, cuadras, rungvisai always matched tough that's ok right

Comment

Gonzalez got Robbed the last time but he also got some close decisions himself. I hope he ko's his opponent this time. Great card.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          One of the best cards I've seen in a long time. What a surprise that Top Rank and PBC aren't involved HAHHH
          Im pretty sure its easy to stack a card when your paying the fighters a less than 2 mil combined. Unfortunately, for it being a great stacked card, These guys don't really bring in a lot of revenue which sucks for the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Stub-Hub is the Meca of WARS in boxing - now they put ALL the top five Jr. Bantamweights at the same damn time? OH ****! its going down my NICAS are going to be in the building deep as ****! WAR MEXICO TOO!
            I would love to make it out there for the fight man. **** is going to be epic. Azul y Blanco everywhere!

Comment

Great card. Let me see. . GFs bday or boxing. Boxing or gfs bday.. damn this

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Choco won robbed outlanded rungvisai 44% to 30% you haters love a guy then when robbed hate on him but it's ok Inoue fights NO one choco always in tough, cuadras, rungvisai always matched tough that's ok right
                Word...
                Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                I would love to make it out there for the fight man. **** is going to be epic. Azul y Blanco everywhere!
                Will the Mexicans cheer tha fellow Latino Nicaraguan? - you know they boys fighting on the undercard hahahaha!

Comment

Ha! That's my side of town! Lord willing I will be there :-)

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Great card. Let me see. . GFs bday or boxing. Boxing or gfs bday.. damn this
                    Gotta go with boxing man! Your girlfriend will have another birthday next year so you can always take her out next year. If she truly loves you then she'll understand. If she don't understand then it's time for you to get a new girlfriend cause she's selfish and only thinking of herself!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      Gonna have too scoop up some tickets to this one.
                      Yeah I think I'm heading out to watch this.

Comment

Working...
                      X