Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolute proof Ward blows weren't low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kov lost end of story, there is no shame in losing to a future Hall of Famer in Ward!

Every fight will be much harder for him now, hes 34 and other fighters will target his body and fight him on the inside!

Major props for both men willing to face each other, major props for Ward knowing what to do to beat a guy as special as Kov and props to Kov for taking that savage right hand to the chin without getting dropped, Ward put all of his weight behind it!

To beat Ward you need to be much bigger than him, faster, stronger and more well rounded and have to be willing to get dirty as well or more dirty

He's a very clever fighter and would be tough for anyone to beat!

Ward vs Stevenson next plz!

Comment

• I didn't like the stoppage. The first fight I picked Ward, the second fight, I thought Kovalev would win. Kovalev didn't know how to protect himself, almost like a walking zombie.

I've accepted the outcome. Kovalev looks like he was on his way to quitting on his stool.

Comment

• Isn't it against the rules to bend over lower than your opponent's waist? The last one MAY have been low but he pretty much was done after the right hand and the rest of the body work that Ward was doing. He just stopped swinging. **** there is a point where Ward looks at the ref like WTF can I hit him or what..

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Isn't it against the rules to bend over lower than your opponent's waist? The last one MAY have been low but he pretty much was done after the right hand and the rest of the body work that Ward was doing. He just stopped swinging. **** there is a point where Ward looks at the ref like WTF can I hit him or what..
          What do you mean he stopped swinging and bent below the waist. He threw at Ward but missed right before Ward punched him in the nuts three times in a row. Let a world class boxer punch a man in the balls and not have that man bend forward in agony. Like seriously it's the balls. They are extremely f**king sensitive!

Comment

• Absolute best thread on this matter. Thanks for this gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Roy elaborates on this subject;
              Great vid. damn gotta love Roy, I wish he'd stop fighting period he's a sharp bright guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Great vid. damn gotta love Roy, I wish he'd stop fighting period he's a sharp bright guy.
                Yea, really amazing that he's still able to articulate the science as well as he does, given the damage he's taken. Have wanted him to stop this fighting shyt for years. He's got a good commentary gig, can coach, etc. I think the man just truly loves to fight.

Comment

• Amazing thread

Comment

• Bumped because of the Kovtard fabricated "low blow" thread today.

Comment

Working...
                    X