No announcement yet.

Body Language Says alot about a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    thanks. i been watching MMA for the first time in nearly 16/17 years because im badly sidelined, at least my warriors got another title and ward isnt the fruad everyone tried to make him out to be.

ill say this too, GGG/Canelo has a ton on the line for GGG, he has not really proen to be a major draw here, none of these europeans really have that ability, if GGG cant have a major showing against Canelo hes next on that summerjam screen
    Yup. Same for Golden Boy. If Canelo loses, they're ****ed. That said, I think he wins. And then we get ****ty ass fights against Tureano Johnson, Lemieux and Cotto 2.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yup. Same for Golden Boy. If Canelo loses, they're ****ed. That said, I think he wins. And then we get ****ty ass fights against Tureano Johnson, Lemieux and Cotto 2.
      real talk, if you wanna support the big homie, im a musician, my music is right up your alley, my entire discography is 19.50 on bandcamp

https://colejamescash.bandcamp.com/

google my name, cole james cash for more info. my life been a wild trainwreck.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        real talk, if you wanna support the big homie, im a musician, my music is right up your alley, my entire discography is 19.50 on bandcamp

https://colejamescash.bandcamp.com/

google my name, cole james cash for more info. my life been a wild trainwreck.
        I see that! Lol. Ima check it out

Comment

thank you to everyone who still supports me and my opinions here, i been here since i was still in the military over a decade ago when the topics were the end of mike tysons career, hatton/mayweather being a potentially good fight, lennox should "man enough" to rematch vitali and the near decade long war of filipinos vs mexicans heating up. i was 21 when i joined, im 34 now with a family, i guess boxing is just a sport i love, i can never ever put it down

Comment

Salute OP!!...yeah Krushers body language wasn't saying the right things...plus Krusher made a mistake by not clinching when Dre wobbled him and started raining on him

Comment

Kovalev is a great fighter who lost to another great fighter. I have no idea why people always like to claim the man who lost wasn't that good to begin win. Give Ward his props and stop disrespecting Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Kovalev is a great fighter who lost to another great fighter. I have no idea why people always like to claim the man who lost wasn't that good to begin win. Give Ward his props and stop disrespecting Kovalev
                I dont feel Kovalev is a great fighter, Ward to me, proved he was great when he went through that super six and continued with consistent victories afterward and the knockout of chad dawson essentially ending whatever hope he has of his career. Kovalev like GGG, these guys get crowned as great but their resume doesnt match that.

Comment

What got me was Ward's work with the right hand, since he has come back he has become very left hand oriented and his right hand was pretty much not very good. In the first fight that is why i liked Kovalev because I felt he had two hands to use and while he needed space to operate he could make Ward pay to get in close which he did early on. Still Ward found a way to make it work and got the fight where he wanted.

In this fight Ward found the right hand which makes him much harder to really deal with, tough to see him losing with his right hand on point to go with the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

He was trying to draw a foul IMO.
                    I think he was actually just scared of Ward punching on him. Ward kept him off balance by throwing haymakers to begin round and on the breaks. He was confused.

Comment

No. Kov has seen wards fights and knows ward has reputation for throwing low blows. Kov naively thought ref noticed low blow and was going too dedu ct points or have word with ward or give him time to reccover at the very least.
                      But kovs acting was bad. He obviously made ref think he was in trouble or hurt. Kov shoukd have writhed around on floor in agony. At least then the ref would know it was a blatsant low blow rather than good body punch where it paralyzes you.

Comment

Working...
                      X