Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest U.S. President in recent history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    You wouldn't be saying that if you were in Somalia and needed armor.
    Or if he was a Christian in Bosnia.

Comment

Some argue that if Jordan was against the young hungry nba ballers of today he would have a challenge.

I guess same goes for Reagan?

Trump is to cobe or Lebron?

Comment

Obama did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          Obama did a great job.
          If ur talking about Iran
          Then yes he did

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Ppl did very well under reagan.

Don't believe the only the rich made more money bs.
            Truth right there.

I lived it as a young man. A middle class kid, so average. We had great Christmases, birthdays, nice clothes, cool toys, etc in the 80s.

It's not called a decade of decadence, goofing off, partying, excess, wastefulness, etc for nothing.

When even it's most vocal critics can only muster up "Decade of greed" as slur, you know it was a good, prosperous time.

It wasn't a decade where the rich lit cigars with $100 bills while the rest of us fought for crumbs and died of AIDS like liberals tell you it was.

Watch the most popular young people/teenager movies from back then. That will give you the best record of the vibe of that time, if you ask me. You'll see what made us happy, what we worried about and what our most common problems were.

Contrast the joys, worries and problems of my time with what today's young adult/teen movies show about young people now experiencing.

Then decide which generation had it better.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              If ur talking about Iran
              Then yes he did
              Barry was making it rain on them uni browed persians.

Comment

Some argue that if Jordan was against the young hungry nba ballers of today he would have a challenge.

Trump is javale McGee

Comment

I like how no Democrat Presidents were listed as an option.

Comment

Reagan had a Congress he could work with, but never could he trust them. So far, the Democrats won't even speak to Trump. But at least Trump knows he cant trust them.

That said, Reagan had to deal with alot of nonsense, including treason. When Sens John Kerry and Tom Harkin went down and met with Nicaraguan leader Daniel Ortega and reassured him they would fight Reagan on his behalf, that was a disgrace.

Today's Democrats haven't even sunk that low. Of course they have many years to go....

They also lied to Reagan about spending cuts. They cut a deal with Reagan that if he signed a tax increase they would give him spending cuts in return. Reagan signed his end, and in the words of his son, 'My dad died waiting on those spending cuts.'

But the tone was ALOT better. That can't be stressed enough. Yes, the 'D vs R' game was played, but nothing like today.

On that topic, Trump is a huge believer in Reaganomics. The Democrats know this, and they are terrified for a reason. If Trump gets massive tax cuts, regulation cuts, etc. passed, and we see a repeat of the 80s economic and wages growth, their Party is relegated to a permanent fringe Party for at least a generation.

The smart Dems know this. But they've put Party over country.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      I like how no Democrat Presidents were listed as an option.
                      Which Democrat u want on there?

The Kenyan traitor who gave our enemies money?

Joke peanut farmer?

The dumbo who let the ussr swallow up eastern europe and let communists take over China?

The cripple whose SS plan will bankrupt this country?

Maybe the headless playboy who everyone loves but accomplished nothing except almost start ww3?

Comment

Working...
                      X