Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane Trap God 3 GUCCI'S BEST IN YEARS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane Trap God 3 GUCCI'S BEST IN YEARS!

Ya'll know I'm big on Gucci but I'm realistic, he fell off a bit and has been hit or miss for the last few years but man this Trap God 3 reminds me why he's is my dude! Only one feature, none of those other ******s he let's rap on his stuff is on here.

Just straight gucci going in hard! This is his 11th release this year as he was preparing for a long stint in prison but if he never released another album he went out swinging with this!

album dope, whats up with gucci he still gonna do some time?

Comment

trap god 3 def got da sauce.

In response to when he's out:

{ --- Gucci Mane got a get out of jail free — or, rather, early — card on Saturday. A judge has taken a full year off of the rapper's prison sentence, allowing credit for time already served, reports TMZ.

The Alabama-born rapper, (ne Radric Davis) was arrested and charged with illegal gun possession last September. Gucci was given a 39-month sentence, scheduled to begin August 2014. The judge presiding over Gucci's case is now saying his prison time begins at the time of his arrest.

The "Freaky Gurl" rapper, who has been in and out of prison for several years, will now be released in December 2016. -------

BETNEWS.COM

(Can't post link yet since i need more posts)

Comment

Originally posted by sbeatz View Post
        trap god 3 def got da sauce.

In response to when he's out:

{ --- Gucci Mane got a get out of jail free — or, rather, early — card on Saturday. A judge has taken a full year off of the rapper's prison sentence, allowing credit for time already served, reports TMZ.

The Alabama-born rapper, (ne Radric Davis) was arrested and charged with illegal gun possession last September. Gucci was given a 39-month sentence, scheduled to begin August 2014. The judge presiding over Gucci's case is now saying his prison time begins at the time of his arrest.

The "Freaky Gurl" rapper, who has been in and out of prison for several years, will now be released in December 2016. -------

BETNEWS.COM

(Can't post link yet since i need more posts)
        not out the norm, you always get credit for your time served unless you already their on some other charges and the judge release you on OR on that charge but you cant get release cause you already serving time on a different charge and thats when your time will begin on sentencing or if the judge really wants to be a dick he can run your time consecutive.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          not out the norm, you always get credit for your time served unless you already their on some other charges and the judge release you on OR on that charge but you cant get release cause you already serving time on a different charge and thats when your time will begin on sentencing or if the judge really wants to be a dick he can run your time consecutive.
          Sorry for the late reply, does that mean Gucci will actually be out in 2016, or will he be serving another sentence after that? seem like he been locked up 4 a while.

Comment

Oh shoot I thought I replied to this thread awhile ago but I must of got drunk and forgot haha

Yeah but I keep hearing December 2016. Which is still lucky for him. He caught a break if anything. But the man had tons of unreleased shiiiit so he's been dropping albums every month LITERALLY.

Still bumpin this and Guccisosa mixtape. Gucci still keepin it real!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Ya'll know I'm big on Gucci but I'm realistic, he fell off a bit and has been hit or miss for the last few years but man this Trap God 3 reminds me why he's is my dude! Only one feature, none of those other ******s he let's rap on his stuff is on here.

Just straight gucci going in hard! This is his 11th release this year as he was preparing for a long stint in prison but if he never released another album he went out swinging with this!
              The new slang is horrible. He's a sellout for trying to assimilate to ignorance.

Comment

I like Gucci even though his skills as an MC are questionable....Gotta give him props however for workin on his craft....He started off whack and has turned himself into a serviceable rapper....

Comment

Working...
                X