Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking Bud Light Platinum for the first time.

Although I'm a craft beer drinker, I like to try new mass produced beers, and I've wanted to try this for a while.

It really isn't bad, tastes like a slightly weakened Euro Strong Lager (the European version of American Malt Liquor).

Comment

• Chief could you PM me details of the group? I'm aware that I'll need to step my game up before being considered

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Chief could you PM me details of the group? I'm aware that I'll need to step my game up before being considered
          5 people get in per month existing members suggest others,still waiting on my invite.

Comment

• I'm becoming a regular in here.

Comment

• Lets have a drink.

Comment

• Can't join you for a drink, Mang, but I am on morphine, if that helps. Like I say, any altered state is a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Can't join you for a drink, Mang, but I am on morphine, if that helps. Like I say, any altered state is a good one.
                  It'll do.

I actually got cunt today, which is unusual for a weekday. So now I'm sittin here drinkin the rest of the bunny's wine while she sleeps.

Comment

• I got **** a few days ago myself, 'twas nice.

Free booze, huh? Nothing wrong with that.

How the **** have you been, my man?

Comment

• drinkin on some red stripe....bout to hit the hay- night fellows

Comment

Working...
                      X