Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we please get PBF-JMM II after JMM KOs Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please get PBF-JMM II after JMM KOs Pac?

I really felt that Marquez was really close to breaking Floyd's will in that fight. I think after going back and looking over the tape, a fighter with Marquez's high ring IQ can turn the tables and give Money his first loss.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
    I really felt that Marquez was really close to breaking Floyd's will in that fight. I think after going back and looking over the tape, a fighter with Marquez's high ring IQ can turn the tables and give Money his first loss.

What do you guys think?
    i think i speak for all of us when i say youre more ****ed up than that guy in your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      i think i speak for all of us when i say youre more ****ed up than that guy in your avatar
      Common man, stop trolling, I'm looking to discuss boxing with some serious posters. If you can't be serious, will you please leave?

Comment

No we good

Comment

After JMM KO's Pac...lol yeah that only happens in your dreams...

Comment

Common man, stop trolling, I'm looking to discuss boxing with some serious posters. If you can't be serious, will you please leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              After JMM KO's Pac...lol yeah that only happens in your dreams...
              You don't think JMMs crisp, clean counters can knock out a heavier, older Manny Pacquiao if he can find the right range?

Comment

I'm asking nicely. I don't want to have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of serious boxing talk.

Comment

I'm asking nicely. I don't want to have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of serious boxing talk.
                  ok i'll bite, what rounds did marquez win in that fight with Floyd..u talk about will breaking ok then, what rounds did jmm win please

Comment

ok i'll bite, what rounds did marquez win in that fight with Floyd..u talk about will breaking ok then, what rounds did jmm win please
                    I thought JMM landed a really nice right hand in the 2nd round just before he was knocked down. If JMM goes over the tape and focuses the angle at which he threw that right hand and Floyd's bodily position in the exact moment of that punch, I think a fighter with JMM's intelligence could then uncover more openings and more angles that he could use against Floyd. It's really unfortunate that the first fight wasn't close on the scorecards because to beat a guy like a Floyd I think you need to get outclassed first and then really hit the tape hard to see what his weaknesses are and how you can correct your weaknesses. I think if there's any fighter in the game right now that could completely turn a fight around from fight #1 to fight #2, it would be JMM. Just my opinion, of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X