Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably back.on the bottle. I never cared for this guy. If this is true then good riddance.

Comment

Hope it's not true

Comment

Damn imagine a women getting hit bare fist by that man

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, but this would fit in with the vibe Kovalev gives off. If he ends up going to the slammer for this his boxing career is done.

Comment

Lmao, he is innocent. If Kovalev punched her, she'd still be in 2018 thinking about corn flakes for breakfast.

Comment

Awful if true.

Btw how can a, by the look of it, simple case take 9 months before going to court?

Comment

its unfortunate if its true.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Awful if true.

Btw how can a, by the look of it, simple case take 9 months before going to court?
                  I’m wondering how Kovalev allegedly followed a woman home for unconsensual sex, decided to punch her in the face (a boxer known for his power) and we are hearing about this nine months later?

He had a fight since then!

Comment

I don’t know how she could claim to have a broken nose and a displaced disk , those seem like injuries that would be pretty obvious and you’d either have them or don’t.

Damn Kov ****ed up if that’s true, Wonder if everyone on here are going to start sh.itting on him the way they did Stevenson if he’s found guilty

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Awful if true.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I’m wondering how Kovalev allegedly followed a woman home for unconsensual sex, decided to punch her in the face (a boxer known for his power) and we are hearing about this nine months later?

He had a fight since then!
                      Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I don’t know how she could claim to have a broken nose and a displaced disk , those seem like injuries that would be pretty obvious and you’d either have them or don’t.

Damn Kov ****ed up if that’s true, Wonder if everyone on here are going to start sh.itting on him the way they did Stevenson if he’s found guilty

You guys have pretty much summarized everything I feel about this. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X