Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones destroys female reporter for suggesting he should have been banned for dopi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones destroys female reporter for suggesting he should have been banned for dopi

Jon Jones destroys female reporter for suggesting he should have been banned for doping

Feminists are gonna be mad LOL

Is the latest incident involving Jon "Bones" Jones and drug testing ahead of #UFC232 bad for the sport of mixed martial arts? Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson certainly thinks so

She was fine though..

Comment

Pics or gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
        Jon Jones destroys female reporter for suggesting he should have been banned for doping

Feminists are gonna be mad LOL

Is the latest incident involving Jon "Bones" Jones and drug testing ahead of #UFC232 bad for the sport of mixed martial arts? Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson certainly thinks so

Thus why Tyson didn't normally give interviews to females unless he was going to fornicate with them.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          Pics or gtfo
          Damn right, we need a pic.

Comment

It was a fair question though. This whole thing is BS, and Jones and the UFC are lying pieces of 5hit.

Comment

Always a bunch of frat boys yelling in the ****ing press room shows how low UFC is.

Comment

Jones: "Sit down"

Reporter: "I am sitting, thanks."

Comment

I'm not sure what he has to be sour about. He got caught cheating. Any time he has an abnormal test result, it is going to bring up questions. If he doesn't want to deal with the accusations then he should just retire. No excuse for him to be popping on drug test. Either stay clean or get out of the sport. If his nutritionist is the cause then he better hire a new one.

Comment

I saw photos, she's not bad looking

Comment

Working...
                    X