Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me. What Was So Great About Fury's Performance? With 50 lb Advantage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me. What Was So Great About Fury's Performance? With 50 lb Advantage.

He's a massive super heavy fighting a cruiser basically. Got bullied. Concussed. Slept. And damaged.

Yet people are giving him credit for simply surviving. They are giving him rounds where he outlands Wilder by 1 punch despite running like a scared female from an abusive husband.

Let's not forget fact he outweighed Wilder by 50 lbs. I mean I would have problems getting an erection if I ever let a man 50 lbs smaller bully me around. how do you even call yourself a man? facken hell.
    Last edited by HeadShots; 12-05-2018, 11:58 AM.

Because he dominated a man you are claiming is the best ever and did so on the back of 3 years off, losing 170 lbs and being nowhere near his fighting shape or condition.

Now can you stop spamming with your denial threads. We know you know Fury won and your boy is a total fraud and a bum.

It was a good rust shaking tune-up for Fury who'll obviously get back in with an elite opponent in the future.

Comment

What was impressive? I don't know, let's see, tell me what HW his size or close to his size can move like that? Can slip shots like that? How about the fact dude was 400 pounds just a year ago? How about the fact he was battling depression just until recently?

While I agree it is impressive as hell seeing Wilder being able to compete with skilled guys so much bigger than him, that doesn't mean Fury isn't impressive in his own right.

Comment

Dude just stop already.

Comment

Mostly every one is going to outweigh Wilder by 30/40/50 pounds from here until he hangs them up.

Miller would outweigh him by 100 pounds, lol.

Even Usyk would probably outweigh him by 20 pounds imo and he hasn’t even fought at the weight yet.

Wilder is the anomaly being a small heavy. Not all the others.

So instead of denigrating all Wilder’s opponents just give credit to a special fighter in Wilder. Who despite being small, limited technically at the top level can knock anyone out and who knows maybe when all is said and done he’s the man that stands over the giants.

Just wish fans acted more like fans and enjoyed it more,
          Tbh

Comment

Fury won every rnd, bar the ones he got knocked down in. 2/3yrs out, cokehead, 27stone, drinking 10 pints a day, and still looking like he could loose more weight and sharpen up more.

Not only that he got up from prob one of the hardest 1-2 combos on the planet and went on to arguably win the bloody round.

Jesus dude, even Stevie Wonder can see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Mostly every one is going to outweigh Wilder by 30/40/50 pounds from here until he hangs them up.

Even Usyk would probably outweigh him by 20 pounds imo and he hasn’t even fought at the weight yet.

So instead of denigrating all Wilder’s opponents just give credit to a special fighter in Wilder. Who despite being small, limited technically at the top level can knock anyone out and who knows maybe when all is said and done he’s the man that stands over the giants.

Tbh
              I stand behind this ^^

Comment

Look, Idiot. Once a guy gets to around 15 stone, they can knock anyone out if they can punch, never mind a freak of nature like Wilder, who is likely the hardest puncher in the world. If Wilder was 18 stone 7, he'd be worse than he is now, that's why he fights at his "chosen" weight, just like if Fury was 22 stone, he'd be worse, much worse, which goes against your dumb theory that weight means advantage. This id heavyweight boxing, anyone at heavyweight that is a puncher can sleep a man any size. It's not like a 122 pounder fighting a 175 pounder. The stupidity of some people on here never ceases to amaze.

Comment

I thought Fury boxed and moved well and showed a ton of balls getting up in the 12th. I enjoyed this fight and look forward to the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Tbh
                    Bingo. It doesn't really make sense at what Wilder is able to do with his frame, but it is equally as impressive seeing a man as big as Fury move the way he does.

These troll threads on both sides are getting tiresome.

Comment

Working...
                    X