Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is pushing the transgender movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I don't know if I necessarily agree with her either. Just throwing it out there as food for thought.

She is a smart lady (MBA from Wharton) and actually acknowledges the existence of a Deep State when she provides analysis. So I like to hear what she has to say as it's usually much more accurate than anything you'll get from mainstream media.
    Yea I got ya.

Something is for sure weird with this whole trans thing doe cuz its barely a thing & its talked about waaaaaay to much. I mean its like 1% of the population max I think, but its making headlines daily. Its almost like some sorta fear mongering thing like Y2K or Ebola I feel like with how lil of a problem it is vs how much its discussed.

Randomly there is this podcast I listen to called Hidden Truth thats talking about the whole transgender thing this season. First season might be up your alley to. Took a conspiracy theory angle to the Las Vegas shooting.

Comment

i try to stay away from all forms of social media, and the news etc but i still see this being pushed everywhere, for the first time in years i opened up the paper today and the first article was about the BBC being forced by law to call 'gender fluid' people by their desired pronouns.

imo all it proves is simulation theory is correct. someone/something is ****ing with us

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        just leave them be.... let people live their lives in peace
        I wish they would do that but they push their agendas on regular people. Yeah that includes the animals rights people, Gay rights, transgender rights, Vegans etc...etc..

There's only 1 rights and that is Human rights. If you wanna be Vegan or dress like a queer then by any means do what you want. Just don't block my restaurant or enter a women's bathroom when my daughter is peeing.

Comment

Boston Dynamics robots are taking over anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

I think gender dysphoria is a real thing, and it probably is an awful thing to live with. I don't know if it is very common though.

The thing is though, is what to do to help people with this condition.

It seems to me that there are two options. To try to convert these person to match their dysphoria, or to try to treat the dysphoria itself.

Modern medicine isn't good enough to do much more than a frankenstein approach of modifying these people physically (although it is getting better, and one day may be able to work a full effective transition) and there are many other cultural and social issues with trying to convert these people.

Is our ability to treat this dysphoria so poor that we have to go with the above option? With all the money and research going into how to change someone's gender physically, couldn't we be looking into medication or therapies that helped treat that dysphoria?

I don't want to dismiss the people who have this problem, or the impact it has on them. I think it must be really, really tough on them.

I just suspect that there are agendas at play which kind of drive what the proposed solution is. Which means that we might not arrive at the best solution, which would be a bad thing for the people who are suffering.

Comment

Julia Slobberts is behind it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Julia Slobberts is behind it all...
                She is not behind it, they are doing it for her. The poor confused creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Yea I got ya.

Something is for sure weird with this whole trans thing doe cuz its barely a thing & its talked about waaaaaay to much. I mean its like 1% of the population max I think, but its making headlines daily. Its almost like some sorta fear mongering thing like Y2K or Ebola I feel like with how lil of a problem it is vs how much its discussed.

Randomly there is this podcast I listen to called Hidden Truth thats talking about the whole transgender thing this season. First season might be up your alley to. Took a conspiracy theory angle to the Las Vegas shooting.
                  I'll put Hidden Truths on my list of podcasts to check out.

If you are interested in conspiracy stuff take a look at the Tragedy and Hope Youtube channel. Their latest video on Salomon de Rothschild's letters and the origins of the Civil War was quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I don't know if I necessarily agree with her either. Just throwing it out there as food for thought.

She is a smart lady (MBA from Wharton) and actually acknowledges the existence of a Deep State when she provides analysis. So I like to hear what she has to say as it's usually much more accurate than anything you'll get from mainstream media.
                    Nutsy.................

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Nutsy.................
                      She has degrees from Ivy League universities, worked for a Wall Street bank, and served in government.

She talks from first hand experience about the Deep State because she had unpleasant run ins with them.

You don't have to like it but I find her much more intelligent and credible than you.

Comment

Working...
                      X