Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There can be only one Official comedian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind a special belt, but that's ****in money's belt!!!!!!!!! Use the championship belt I have on my website or something!!!!!!!! I don't want money's ****in belt, lemme make my own.

Comment

2 Comedians are better then one. why dont u two just bag on each other and we will see who is the comedian.

as far as the belts go... i think it should stay the same. if ur gonna be a wise ass ur gonna get rewarded with the comedian belt.

Comment

I don't think anyone here is funny enough to be a comedian...for me a comedian is someone that's funny by himself, a comedian doesnt need a "sea monkey" or "****sexuals" to pick on, they should be funny eitherway...

But hojak is till funnier than Money...

Comment

Sheeeet, aint noone up in here funny enough to be the official comedian. Aint no Steve Harvey up in dis joint, an there sure as hell aint no Bernie Mac up in dis mutha****a. Now Bernie Mack, das a funny mutha****a, recognize whiteboys, those is the Kings of Comedy. Yall aint even pawns in this game.

Comment

tony your avatar sucks, its over 700k and its not even fuggin animated. You slow up all the threads, just shrink it to fit well.

Comment

tony and napol have the best avatars here.... dont get mad cause ur computer sux!!! lol

SNOOP......speel englisk u ****in ****. im tired of thisw ebonics ****

SNOOP IS A *****

Comment

[quote:36bb19e43b="Napol"]tony and napol have the best avatars here.... dont get mad cause ur computer sux!!! lol

SNOOP......speel englisk u ****in ****. im tired of thisw ebonics ****

SNOOP IS A *****[/quote:36bb19e43b]

don't hate da playa, hate da game

Comment

u have no game!!!! look at u.... u have to pretend urt someone else and try and take there game!!!!

so i tell u what little puppy, u are the game... and the game is easily played, and mastered. *****!!

SNOOP IS A *****

Comment

Global is full of celbritys, we got Snoop Dogg, Daniel Larusso, and Dirk Diggler.....

Comment

[quote:9a44258da6="kaps"]Global is full of celbritys, we got Snoop Dogg, Daniel Larusso, and Dirk Diggler.....[/quote:9a44258da6]Don't forget some of the dead guys who post here too.

Comment

Working...
                      X