Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Whatever fanboy. Lol
    Thanks buddy...
    Floyd & PAC are not that great.

I am a fan of Salvador Sanchez.
    But he lost to his love for fast cars, and driving on notoriously bad roads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I quote myself often. To me, I make sense.

Have you ever heard of an ex post facto TUE?

Answer: I never have until this fight.

Perhaps others can share whether or not they have ever heard of this ex post facto TUE being granted???

Answer: this is something I really want to know. As I find it heighly suspicious. More than suspicious.
      how would you tie up any precedence of this case that i could venture to say is unique?

nsac said usada has no authority to issue tue....

and yet, what did nsac do afterwards? nothing!

if there is precedence, and also in nevada, then what does it tells us?

that nsac's short lived rage against usada is nothing but hot air from the a-hole?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        thanks, rath...

zaruko arguing with himself is fine...

i can say he is slowly seeing the light
        Arguing with Rath is meaningless.

I argue with myself... To try to see all sides.

So I asked a simple question that only you answered.

It was a question about how many other guys have gotten an ex post facto TUE,
        This is the controlling question for me. It is a rather simple question.

Zaroku doesn't know??? But I as Zaroku have never heard of anything like this.
        I read about PEDs or weed, coke in the bloodstream.

But never heard of a TUE ex post facto, after it was done..

Seems like the rules may be written down, but the loopholes make the rules for Testing meaningless.

This is my main point. And Floyd hyping himself as the king of Klean, or whatever he said.

This is more important than hauser...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          how would you tie up any precedence of this case that i could venture to say is unique?

nsac said usada has no authority to issue tue....

and yet, what did nsac do afterwards? nothing!

if there is precedence, and also in nevada, then what does it tells us?

that nsac's short lived rage against usada is nothing but hot air from the a-hole?
          Forrest Zaroku Gump. Cheating is as cheating does
          My opinion he cheated

I doubt there is any precedence for this. Floyd did what he wanted to do. Now the rules will be clearly codified but it won't help PAC.

I already stated 8 rds to 4 but he got benefits and a pass for something that he should not have.

Like me telling my wife, I cheated on you about three weeks ago, but I didn't like it or want it. Forgive me because it was nothing...
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-19-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Arguing with Rath is meaningless.

I argue with myself... To try to see all sides.

So I asked a simple question that only you answered.

It was a question about how many other guys have gotten an ex post facto TUE,
            This is the controlling question for me. It is a rather simple question.

Zaroku doesn't know??? But I as Zaroku have never heard of anything like this.
            I read about PEDs or weed, coke in the bloodstream.

But never heard of a TUE ex post facto, after it was done..

Seems like the rules may be written down, but the loopholes make the rules for Testing meaningless.

This is my main point. And Floyd hyping himself as the king of Klean, or whatever he said.

This is more important than hauser...
            what's eating Zaruko?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              what's eating Zaruko?
              I never heard of a TUE, should never have been granted, if granted PAC should have been notified, taken his shot and applied for a TUE later too.

Comment

and that proves Floyd cleaned up the sports?

it is not just the IV scandal that was exposed here.

it is also how Floyd fans treat PEDs situations.

the crusade for cleaning up the sports.

Floyd fans - Hauser has no reputation/credibility just because he said Haymon should be hanged

Floyd fans - Floyd has all the reputation and credibility no matter what he say or do.

see deadbrainlikeyou?

that is what it's all about:

IV, Floyd crusade, and Floyd fans sound judgement.
                Manny's failure with the world watching still hurts nearly six months later, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Manny's failure with the world watching still hurts nearly six months later, doesn't it?
                  that's the best comeback you've got?

only if you are a Pac fan i guess.

But Floyd won May 2nd and yet Floyd fans still feels empty.

they comfort themselves not with Floyd winnings but with the perceived anguish from Pac fans.

as if the only one who hates Floyd are the Pac fans.

see how your deadbrains works

Deadbrains - when will i ever one uped rath for pete sake it's been almost a year now that i am looking foolish whenever this poster is here shutting me up left right front and center. i am tired of crying already
                  Last edited by Rath; 10-19-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

after 5 days you are now backtracking from what you have said you behaviorist you?
                    Sadly, I'm only fluent in English, but if I had but a fraction of bilingualism within me I'd tell you in several languages or three that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao lost like a novice in a clinic on May 2nd. I understand it's painful, you've cried and peed in your bed, I get it dude, you're distraught but hey so was I when the Tyson bubble burst.

I really do get it, and you know what? I didn't need any of my history dealing with behavior to figure that out....

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    "I would provide such a link if the story of the IV had the remotest resonance outside of the Floyd fanaticism in this thread."

i never knew First Take is part of "the Floyd fanaticism in this thread."

it's ok if you can not find one....

you guys defending floyd need it more than i....

t u e t u e t u e t u e

speaking words of wisdom t u e
                    No links huh? Floyd's going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Sadly, I'm only fluent in English, but if I had but a fraction of bilingualism within me I'd tell you in several languages or three that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao lost like a novice in a clinic on May 2nd. I understand it's painful, you've cried and peed in your bed, I get it dude, you're distraught but hey so was I when the Tyson bubble burst.

I really do get it, and you know what? I didn't need any of my history dealing with behavior to figure that out....

No links huh? Floyd's going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      seems like those 5 days of crying fails to cure your sadness.

so we are now about fluency in english? we tired of vagina?

really you cried and peed in your bed when tyson bubbles burst? you need to seek medical help.
                      Last edited by Rath; 10-19-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X