No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

What I thought I'd do is compile a bit of bullshit that I've read in this lounge, and we can vote the biggest bullshitter of the week.

This is a lounge where everyone is a woman-hating badass who can "get tail" any time they feel like it (despite the fact that dozens of you have been wanking over Miss Piggy for **** knows how long) and has done multiple prison sentences for bad assery, but were never raped because "people knew not to mess with you."

Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    not sure what generation you talking about, but im 27 and been in hundred of street fights and I usually knocked everyone out but I attribute that to Ive always been into lifting weight since i was 14 and been pretty much the same height 5'9, when i was 16 i was knocking 24 years old out and plus ive been in boxing since i was 8 so ehhhh, but all my other friends who didnt have power and know how to really scrap it was always a 50/50 fight for them.
    Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?

Comment

How about entrant No.2? I'm currently doing a course on bullshitology... I printed this post off and handed it in as my dissertation:

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      long story short, met up with this 21 yr old from canada, night of drinking and we ended up in her hotel room. we were pretty hammered.

her homegirls walked in on us and the dude that was with them pushed me off the bed while i was on top of her and this fool tried to fight me when im butt naked and got a raging boner . i was like "sht bro, hold up! chill man, lemme put some pants on first then we can fight if you want..."

but damn 3 girls and a dude see this go down, and im pretty sure someones gonna tell her fiance...

i was so hammered im thinking right now why i just didnt take her to my place or even lock the door... fck..

the worst thing is i didnt finish... and she prolly wont talk to me ever again because of her friends

Comment

I gotta go to bed.... more entrants soon!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          What I thought I'd do is compile a bit of bullshit that I've read in this lounge, and we can vote the biggest bullshitter of the week.

This is a lounge where everyone is a woman-hating badass who can "get tail" any time they feel like it (despite the fact that dozens of you have been wanking over Miss Piggy for **** knows how long) and has done multiple prison sentences for bad assery, but were never raped because "people knew not to mess with you."
          Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Brilliant thread.

The premise of it has potential for 1000 pages and counting.

Comment

Anorak! you are a funny SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Brilliant thread.

The premise of it has potential for 1000 pages and counting.
                God bless, son.

tbh I'm amazed no one's thought of it before, myself included.

It was just the sheer high volume of bull**** in here lately is staggering.

Comment

At least the bullschitter$ aren't talking about suckin d1ck and takin other posters c0ck up the ass like TS does all day.

You must be a part of this new generation's skinny jean movement and habit of getting knocked the fcuk out

Comment

this thread needs to be stickied

Comment

Working...
                    X