Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Spend All Day Hating On Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    But you're all fat, right?
    Yea, but its cool because fat guys are always fun to hang around and fat bitches give mean bjs so Im not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Yea, but its cool because fat guys are always fun to hang around and fat bitches give mean bjs so Im not complaining.
      Sounds good.

We all have terrible teeth. Apart from the foreigners.

Comment

Sounds good.

We all have terrible teeth. Apart from the foreigners.
        Maybe the government isnt putting enough chemicals into your water supply. You should check into that.

Comment

Why does it matter? I refuse to let myself be labeled under any generic term that include over 300 million other people. Generalized hate towards a country as large and diverse as America is laughable.
          But you guys are just as bad as that ******ed stuff, on top of loving your religious right.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            But you guys are just as bad as that ******ed stuff, on top of loving your religious right.
            Im not sure which guys you are referring to.

Comment

Maybe the government isnt putting enough chemicals into your water supply. You should check into that.
              We have high-levels of Oestrogen in it currently. It boosts morale because who doesn't want a pair of ****?

Comment

We have high-levels of Oestrogen in it currently. It boosts morale because who doesn't want a pair of ****?
                Id trade in white teeth for a set of **** any day.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The US public school system is all about certainty however. Who discovered America? Which president couldn't tell a lie? Were the British all bad? Were the revolutionaries all good?

Then there's the crazy stuff. Who invented the telephone! America! Oh but it was a Scotsman living in Canada whose main connection to the United States was that he applied for the patent there...

A week ago someone on here tried to claim that Ben Franklin invented electricity... and don't even get me started on the horseshit that gets peddles about the second world war!
                  For a person who wants so much truth here, you sure just spouted some generalizations.

Obviously you don't understand the American public school system at all. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, it's where you live that gives you a good or bad education.

See here in the states, even though schools are "Public" they aren't run by the federal government, they are run by the state and as we know, every state is very different.

Also the area in which you live funds the local school, so if you live in a rich neighborhood, you get the most money, best teachers, new books etc.

If you live in a poor neighborhood.....well you know the rest.

So there are fantastic public schools in America, who do as well if not better than most schools from around the world but when you take in all the ****ty schools, the numbers don't pan out.

So let's not say that most Americans think that Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone or that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity or that we saved the world in WWII.

Let's not combat ignorance with ignorance.

Comment

Im not sure which guys you are referring to.
                    Beck, Hannity, Colmes, O'Reilly, Stern, the dude who was organising burn a quran day..

The endless shockjocks whose videos 'tards are always posting on here.

The conspiracy theory nuts.

The crazy preacher down the road talking about armagedon. (He won't be too far from you) I mean one of your biggest serial killers was a preacher, right?

Contemptuous attitude towards abortion or teaching of evolution.

The KKK/Aryan Nation types...they came outta those crazy churches and they had kids! I mean the ATTITUDE of the State of Alabama in the 60s makes me angry looking at it TODAY! People who thought like that had kids and raised those kids to think like that man.

The Nation of Islam/Jihadists.

The back to Israel preachers.

Then theres the cults like the Scientologists etc. I mean WHAT are they?
                    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 02-04-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      For a person who wants so much truth here, you sure just spouted some generalizations.

Obviously you don't understand the American public school system at all. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, it's where you live that gives you a good or bad education.

See here in the states, even though schools are "Public" they aren't run by the federal government, they are run by the state and as we know, every state is very different.

Also the area in which you live funds the local school, so if you live in a rich neighborhood, you get the most money, best teachers, new books etc.

If you live in a poor neighborhood.....well you know the rest.

So there are fantastic public schools in America, who do as well if not better than most schools from around the world but when you take in all the ****ty schools, the numbers don't pan out.

So let's not say that most Americans think that Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone or that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity or that we saved the world in WWII.

Let's not combat ignorance with ignorance.
                      Good idea. I'll stop making this claim if you stop letting dipshits who do make these claims get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X