Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe is the lead promoter of Pacquiao vs. Broner, is he doing a good job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is doing ok.

Is there another episode of All Access or what ?

Comment

He needs Floyd to show up at the press conference next week to drum up interest and, legit or not, make it seem like a winner-gets-me fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yeah its a shame fightis next week and usually two weeks bfore thefight is when they go into aggressive commercial mode online, tv and radio

Ive seen nothing so far

but Ellerbe is putting int he round doing the best he can do

Thats the thing with this fight its on Showtime and Fox is not going to run any promos for it its a rival network. Fox has their own PPV now with mikey spence

now if this was on Fox PPV they would have promoted the hell outta this fight on fox networks

CBS doesn't even do **** for this fight, I watch football on CBS and havent seen one promo
        I think the reason you haven't seen anything on this fight promo wise is because it's a s hit fight that nobody cares about

Comment

Pac is fighting?

Comment

He is doing a good job. He is very good at what he does. They made a smart move signing Pacquiao. He will look great slaughtering Broner.

Comment

I think this fight will build up nicely for Pacquiao vs Thurman or Spence afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                I think this fight will build up nicely for Pacquiao vs Thurman or Spence afterward.

If Pacquiao fights one of those guys like Spence, Crawford, etc...then I will definitely pay and watch. For this fight with Pacquiao vs Broner I'm not interested in the least. I mean if it was on free TV I would at least watch it, but PPV, hell nah, they want to try to charge someone $74.99 for this s hit, LOL, get the foh. If Pacquiao fights Spence, Crawford, etc...next then yes that is a PPV, but not this s hit. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  300k-400k range. Anything over that and it's a really solid success.

150k-250k? Definitely disappointing.
                  I would be shocked if it does over 400k there is no promotion for this fight at all and its ppv

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I would be shocked if it does over 400k there is no promotion for this fight at all and its ppv
                    They just put out the second All Access episode today.

I think over 400k may be pushing it as well, but that number would definitely be considered a big success. Though, not sure what both fighters purse is so they may need over 400k to cover.

Promotion always picks up the week of the fight. Let's see what they do next week.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I think he's doing a fine job promoting it. It's just that there doesn't seem to be much of a buzz or an interest in this fight however.
                      That's probably b/c Manny is highly inactive, older, and fighting someone uninteresting.

AB is uninteresting. He talks the same trash because that's what he is...evident by his several arrests...but he cant back it up in the ring.

A loss to Marcos, a loss to MMAPorter, a loss to smaller Mikey, a draw with Jesse Vargas...not exactly a stellar resume...a tough sell for anyone tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X