Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• follow the money bet on Harrison to win the fight all fixed

Obviously the fight was fixed by the judges but follow the money bet on harrison to win over Charlo. Boxing is crooked as all hell especially when the fighter takes a dive but having judges paid off is 2nd best way to fix a big fight. Harrison is a bottom feeder who won a fixed fight. Think how GGG got shafted twice by judges????
    CROOKED SPORT

Comment

• Haha. Welcome to Fury and triple G's world mutherf_cker

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Haha. Welcome to Fury and triple G's world mutherf_cker
        Triple GGG looked like a beat the fuk up extra on the walking dead. And RAN out out of the ring CRYING. His own TRAINER said he LOST so shut the fuk up fa got...

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Haha. Welcome to Fury and triple G's world mutherf_cker
          Dont you owe me some fkn $$$??? Your picks are ALWAYS wrong!!!

Fuk when was the LAST time you were right???

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
            But if they are fans of Charlo, there's every reasons to suspect that they would be unhappy with a tight decision going against him, whether or not it was the right decision. I doubt many people bought tickets on the Charlo double bill to see Harrison
            I hear you, but let's be logical here. People that attend boxing events are fight fans, first. Sure, some in attendance will have allegiance (thinking Britons more than anybody else) or at least preference. But, the vast majority of those same fans understand boxing. So, they know what a good fight is, as they know when a fighter has shown well and won or the opposite. This is especially true of their preferred fighter.

Again, if 15,000+ are unhappy with the decision, its becuz their eyes have told them the wrong fighter's hand was raised. I seriously doubt all of those people are THAT kind of biased, rabid, unrelenting Charlo fans who believe he can do no wrong, regardless of circumstance. I'm not, and I watched the fight the same way they did (in silence, absent from the announcers' commentary) and felt the same way.
            Last edited by ijmsport; 12-23-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Charlo face was hitting that jab all night maybe if he didn't get his head snap back like 50 times he would have won

Comment

• both fights were close, the charlos got work to do, ive told everyone canelo beats them, even though im a fan i know that. anyone who is a boxing fan knew harrison was good bt he usually fades late after winning the majority of the fight, he is a high risk low reward. these brothers need to stay out of the clubs and take this card as a lesson and go harder. im sure now they will be BUMS lol thats how boxing fans work. u look average vs a good fighter or struggle and ur a BUM. I dont think they should fight on same card again. Jermall was clearly affected and was getting tagged with that left at ease.

Comment

• Charlo Brothers were fed too many showcase fights that they started believing all that "lion" silliness. Just because you can kayo a one legged Heiland or a Charles Hatley doesn't make you a Lion. Certainly didn't look like Lions against Trout or Martorysian. Problem was that they started believing thier own hype and fought like they had dynamite in thier fists. They don't crack like a Lee or a Lemiuex so they don't have the luxury of losing rounds trying to land a one hitter quitter blow. Yet that's exactly what they do.

They are decent fighters but there's some serious flaws in their game right now. Hopefully they get them figured out before they fight the real Lions of their divisions.
                  Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 12-23-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    both fights were close, the charlos got work to do, ive told everyone canelo beats them, even though im a fan i know that. anyone who is a boxing fan knew harrison was good bt he usually fades late after winning the majority of the fight, he is a high risk low reward. these brothers need to stay out of the clubs and take this card as a lesson and go harder. im sure now they will be BUMS lol thats how boxing fans work. u look average vs a good fighter or struggle and ur a BUM. I dont think they should fight on same card again. Jermall was clearly affected and was getting tagged with that left at ease.

They are definitely not bums,but I agree thats what they'll be called. That being said I've also been saying for ages that both charlos are way overrated & overhyped,as well as that neither one has ever looked good when the opponent wasn't c level,in fact I've always maintained that mall got a gift vs a shopworn trout.

That being said, ggg is the perfect opportunity for Mall to demonstrate that yesterday was a 1 off, I'm hoping that mall stops acting like Canelos the only name that exists,it seems that even though ggg has openly ducked him,

Charlo has been more than happy not to push the issue because hes content with waiting for the ginger sweepstakes. Imho Jermall hasn't done nearly enough to demonstrate that he wants a big fight at all cost,hes been the wbc mandatory since last yr & ggg was ordered to face him,yet you haven't seen charlo really mention him at all,no "im sending Haymon to negotiate" & he could've got his attorney to demand that the WBC enforces his mandatory status vs ggg like other fighters have successfully done,if he did that then at the very least it would speed things up by making gggs duck official or getting him to fight,which would then speed up the canelo fight being ordered,

but imho Charlo has not done these things because hes glad if ggg ducks him,& is more than happy facing stiffs rather than push the issue,that way he is gauranteed a much bigger payday vs canelo & that way hed only need to face 1 "killer" instead of 2
                    Last edited by kushking; 12-23-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• If you watch that Showtime documentary on Jarrett Hurd, he breaks down the Charlo mindset on point. That's why Swift didnt sweat Jermell and all that Lion talk. I don't necessarily think you can learn everything by comparing common opponents but after watching how Hurd handled business with Harrison and Trout compared to how Charlo struggled with both, it's hard to imagine any other outcome but Hurd breaking Charlo in half with body shots and breaking the dude physically and mentally. No way Charlo handles business against a dude like Lara either.

Comment

Working...
                      X