No announcement yet.

Pacquiao beats Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    pac was in contract with arum so he owes him fights. if arum wanted to make that fight it would of happen. pac got $25mil minimum for algieri.. you think arum couldnt pull some strings to make the fight happen if he wanted? your saying algieri is more known then crawford? when pac fought algieri, pac was already on the downfall on ppv sales.
    You're wasting your time with him on this topic.

Top Rank wanted no part of feeding Crawford to Pac.

They knew what the outcome would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      If thats what you think happened ok, I think Manny will get beat up if fights Crawford.
      Which part was wrong. Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
        Manny will lose because he doesn't know how to make adjustments during a fight.
        under great buboy he's a new manny. plus doesnt need too, he's fighting crawford lol. mofo was getting tagged from a guy with one leg for crying out loud.

Comment

If Thurman doesnt fight this year or in spring, he should be stripped!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's 2 years of inactivity for the "WBA Superchamp" who was supposed to unify with the others!!

Comment

Pacquiao has looked like **** since Marquez knocked him into his next life time. He's never ever been the same. Versus Mathysse is look ****ing HORRIBLE. Pac is done. Time for his Stan's to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I agree, you have no clue.

Jose only got one leg now and still TC struggled.

Pacquiao is different class.
              Never lost a round for 7 fights in his prime.
              Again much better opposition than TC
              Save some real money up if they fight back your mouth up, but Manny has already said he dont want to fight TC.

And its true you dont know what you see as your brain doesnt understand enough about boxing youre a hype fan thats sees names not the performance.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                There’s was no “offer” koncz said we wouldn’t fight for less than $20m which is code for “yeah we don’t what that fight”
                Hmmmm

https://www.spin.ph/boxing/terrence-...-a793-20181013

Seems like ole Bud doesn't want to fight Pacquiao at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
                  Hmmmm

https://www.spin.ph/boxing/terrence-...-a793-20181013

Seems like ole Bud doesn't want to fight Pacquiao at all.
                  LOL he’s a fake “champ” currently Buds right. Bud wanted him and Pac went with Bradley III and then Horn.

It is what it is. He was a great fighter then he became a businessman who knew his limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
                    Which part was wrong. Please enlighten me.
                    The part you missed is where JMM trained for that punch seen it as a vulnerability then gave a pre sequel to it in earlier rounds and then landed it flush when it counted, thats pro boxing at the highest level they dont throw haymakers with their eyes closed lol.

It was no more a lucky punch than Buds uppercut tonight, they train for these shots, you see all this other BS that is just fan excuse, I see the boxing technique that reacted in a nano second to deliver it as soon as the opening is there, no luck about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Save some real money up if they fight back your mouth up, but Manny has already said he dont want to fight TC.

And its true you dont know what you see as your brain doesnt understand enough about boxing youre a hype fan thats sees names not the performance.

Cheers

Glad to see you couldn't argue with my facts

Comment

Working...
                      X