Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 part Netflix doc coming out about the McGregor vs Paulie sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connor is going to try and take another boxing match. almost surely with retired paulie.

props to paulie, he's going to make another big paycheck and he'll still have his wits about him to work the showtime booth.

Pauie should seriously consider getting mic'd up and calling his own fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idek wtf angle they are working with something like this.

I was trying to think about what this would look like myself. I imagine the angle would be how big this whole thing got in social media & with fans. I mean this thing was talked about more than maybe any sparring session ever.

You could give a lil bio on each guy for those who don't know sh^t about these two. Talk about what led to the Mayweather fight. What led to these two connecting to spar together. The lil back n forth drama before this specific sparring session. There are a lot of lil short stories in this whole thing & I imagine you could throw a round in between each lil short story building to a nice lil crescendo of the knockdown which iirc was towards the last rd or two, but don't recall for sure. There is for sure a story here for us boxing dorks & maybe for casual sports fans or non-sports fans to idk.
      Id rather see a Wilt Chamberlain vs Ali almost fight documentary.

Comment

I wudnt mind a Paulie / Conor press tour.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          ESPN is also doing a 30 for 30 on the sparring session in December and the History Channel is doing a 6 part mini-series documentary on it (one hour long episodes) that's slated for 2019
          :rfl::rfl:

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            connor is going to try and take another boxing match. almost surely with retired paulie.

props to paulie, he's going to make another big paycheck and he'll still have his wits about him to work the showtime booth.

Hahahaha can you imagine that. Paulie midfight - "this guy comes in straight lines so predictable, I just jab and pivot. Like that just now."

"he got me with a left uppercut folks at home, but my side piece hits harder then conor"

"well we're 8 rounds in and this glorified sparring session is nearly over and in 15 mins time we would have completed pulling the wool over your eyes and fleecing your hard earned cash like mayweather did last time."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

hes got no bawlzzzzz

Comment

I wanna see the sparring session of Spence beating the dog shxt out of Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                X