Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SANCHEZ: ''PERFECT...GREAT Boxers Of Our Time:Rigo, Lara, Ward...COULDnT Sell TiX!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Rigo and Ward are on the P4P list... the probability of them being ''favorites'' in the boxing world is just sooo farfetched...
    Lomachenko, GGG are on the p4p lists and are bums..Pacquaio and Chocolatito were on p4p lists for a while and suck really bad too...

Sometimes people say things that are false..

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Lomachenko, GGG are on the p4p lists and are bums..Pacquaio and Chocolatito were on p4p lists for a while and suck really bad too...

Sometimes people say things that are false..
      the sarcasm doesn't work because most heads have never said that Ward or Lara were bums... the context was tickets. Nobody ever says Loma is a bum, but he gets punked because he lost to Salido and just recently fought a guy coming off a loss from a lower weight. Surely you can see the humor in that which will be expected.

Pacquiao? nobody is talking about Pac anymore..

Choco? Nobody has ever called him a ''bum,'' moreso they criticized his POSITION on the list...

still, what does any of that have to do with Abel not accepting a fight with Lara or Ward? do realize, again, hence..., Abel is referring to tickets.... and Abel has testimony on youtube that most people knew about Monroe Jr than Lara, after Lara fought in Vegas against Nelo..

I mean bruh, this is elementary, Watson!

Comment

You casuals are such spin masters. I don't even know why you all even bother to watch a sport. Pick a team sport and stick to that. Probably makes more sense.

Comment

You casuals are such spin masters. I don't even know why you all even bother to watch a sport. Pick a team sport and stick to that. Probably makes more sense.
          375 posts in 10 years, you only come around when the big fights are around?

Comment

damn son.... my reply go to you... Boxing is a vicious sport. criticism makes it just as great. don'T give up!

''Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.'' -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              375 posts in 10 years, you only come around when the big fights are around?
              Nope. I signed up 10 years ago looking for some rare Eder Jofre fights. You've never heard of him but he was a great fighter from the 60's. I rarely post except when I get downtime at work. Posting thousands of needless threads on a message board isn't exactly a great way of spending your days.

I actually go to fights. LA fights, Vegas fights, been to fights in U.K, PR and Mexico, NYC, Texas etc; I am a Boxing fan. Something your trying but failing at it seems.

Comment

Nope. I signed up 10 years ago looking for some rare Eder Jofre fights. You've never heard of him but he was a great fighter from the 60's. I rarely post except when I get downtime at work. Posting thousands of needless threads on a message board isn't exactly a great way of spending your days.

I actually go to fights. LA fights, Vegas fights, been to fights in U.K, PR and Mexico, NYC, Texas etc; I am a Boxing fan. Something your trying but failing at it seems.
                it's a digital age son. you can't patronize people that can't go to fights, particularly where the mecca fights are housed. besides, it's a streaming age of new media.

how do you know people post thousands of needles threads when it's obvious the internet platform boosts it. don'T hype your righteousness with your ''experience.'' if you don't like it, you don't need to post!

Comment

That may be true. But just because you said it doesn't make it so. You look like you're trying hard to prove yourself a "hardcore fan" the way you keep mentioning "I go to fights" in every thread. I smell bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    That may be true. But just because you said it doesn't make it so. You look like you're trying hard to prove yourself a "hardcore fan" the way you keep mentioning "I go to fights" in every thread. I smell bullshit.
                    I can prove it. Actually there's people who post articles on boxingscene that can vouch for it too.

Comment

I can prove it. Actually there's people who post articles on boxingscene that can vouch for it too.
                      you're nothing new with rogue industry posters popping in every once in a while to troll. new age bruh! typewriters won't save your credentials for the trollevolution!!

Comment

Working...
                      X