Is Lara too much for Spence at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara? pffft

Comment

Lara is disciplined enough to outbox Spence over 12 rounds if his body holds up. You have to go into a Spence fight knowing your body is going to be snatched and prepare from there.

Comment

Lara would get a UD over Spence. The guy that said Spence would stop Canelo is a ****ing idiot. I can't imagine Spence moving up to 160, his punching power wouldn't be there and Canelo would probably KO him within 11 rounds. I think he gives Lara fits but Lara wins a UD. IDK if Spence can move to 154, I see Jermell Charlo KO'ing him.

Comment

Lara would get KTFO

Comment

Can we let Spence clean out 147 before we start talking about top guys in other weight classes? There are fights to be made at 147 to prove who is the best fighter in the world at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              I think Lara's boxing IQ, combined with his reach, speed, and elusive footwork, would give spence some real problems. Spence seems solid with good skills and power, but Lara seems like the slicker fighter.

Remember, even Floyd avoided Lara because it would be a difficult fight to win decisively on points.
              Floyd didn't fight lara, because nobody was interested except for idiots on NSB.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Can we let Spence clean out 147 before we start talking about top guys in other weight classes? There are fights to be made at 147 to prove who is the best fighter in the world at welterweight.
              This....

But you know how it goes....

Comment

Laura is done dude fights nothing but bums now...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Tbh there's only thurman left. Pacs not interested in fighting anyone and Danny looks terrible. Porter might be interesting because of his style but if he gets the thurman match and he wins there's nothing at147 for him to do besides maybe wait for Crawford to move up.

Comment

FACT: Lara is too much for anyone from 147 to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Errol hits harder than canelo & canelo slowed Lara with them body shots. Do you honestly think Errol can't do the same? I say Errol stops lara. Matter of fact he could stop canelo too.
                      LOL, what are you smoking. Hits harder the Canelo! I seriously doubt it!
                      Canelo is by far the better offensive and better punching. Errol would not make it 12 with canelo is what you ment.
                      Lara is a runner is the only reason he made it 12! I think Lara out boxes Errol.

Comment

Working...
                      X