X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Muslim Teen Who Went Missing After Reporting Hate Crime Has Been Found

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e05aded4371f

So her harassment story was probably BS and now her going missing is probably BS as well.
    That just means those terrible Trump supporters let her go. Everything was perfectly fine until Trump got elected. No crime, everyone got along, never any kidnapping or terrorism. But now, suddenly...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That just means those terrible Trump supporters let her go. Everything was perfectly fine until Trump got elected. No crime, everyone got along, never any kidnapping or terrorism. But now, suddenly...
      Oh look who it is, the angry white male syndrome broke guy who thinks his power plant job is coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Oh look who it is, the angry white male syndrome broke guy who thinks his power plant job is coming back.
        I'm not angry. My guy won. I'm not the one protesting in the streets, protesting the will of the American public. I'm not the one begging for the electoral college to go against the will of the American public and install Clinton as president. I'm not the one hoping the electoral college is eliminated. I'm not the one claiming Russia hacked the election. That's you guys. That's the left doing all that. So nice try trying to stereotype me

Comment

http://patch.com/new-york/gramercy-m...missing-1-week

I'm extremely happy that she was found!

Phew.

We'll have to wait to discover what happened. Hopefully, it wasn't a kidnapping, or, if it was, their consciences prompted them to release her.

Killing people is just not the way to go.

No more hatred!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            http://patch.com/new-york/gramercy-m...missing-1-week

I'm extremely happy that she was found!

Phew.

We'll have to wait to discover what happened. Hopefully, it wasn't a kidnapping, or, if it was, their consciences prompted them to release her.

Killing people is just not the way to go.

No more hatred!

NYPD: Muslim woman lied about being attacked, called terrorist on subway

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-w...ubway/1656487/

NEWS

Email

Eyewitness News

Updated 24 mins ago

MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) --

The Muslim college student who said three men assaulted her and called her a terrorist on the New York City subway two weeks ago made up the story, police said Wednesday.

The NYPD said 18-year-old Yasmin Seweid lied about being attacked on an uptown No. 6 train at East 23rd Street on December 1.

Seweid had also told the police that the men appeared drunk as they yelled Donald Trump's name and tried to take her hijab off her head.

"Get that f****** thing off your head!" she said they shouted.

Days after the report of her attack came out, Seweid disappeared on December 7. Her family reported her missing to Long Island police, and she was found on December 9.

Police said Seweid may have made up the bogus claim to get attention because of family issues at home.

Seweid will be charged with filing a false police report.

Comment

muslim-loving libcucks: fake news helped trump win the presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-w...ubway/1656487/

NEWS

Email

Eyewitness News

Updated 24 mins ago

MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) --

The Muslim college student who said three men assaulted her and called her a terrorist on the New York City subway two weeks ago made up the story, police said Wednesday.

The NYPD said 18-year-old Yasmin Seweid lied about being attacked on an uptown No. 6 train at East 23rd Street on December 1.

Seweid had also told the police that the men appeared drunk as they yelled Donald Trump's name and tried to take her hijab off her head.

"Get that f****** thing off your head!" she said they shouted.

Days after the report of her attack came out, Seweid disappeared on December 7. Her family reported her missing to Long Island police, and she was found on December 9.

Police said Seweid may have made up the bogus claim to get attention because of family issues at home.

Seweid will be charged with filing a false police report.
                OMG! Poor girl! Attacked by Trump supporters. Kidnapped by Trump supporters. And now being charged by the Trump supporting NYPD. It's a vast right wing conspiracy orchestrated by right wing Trump supporting terrorists

Comment

/thread

Comment

Working...
                  X