No announcement yet.

Froch vs GGG, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Based on what we've seen from both guys so far, is that so hard to understand? We're not talking about who has greater resume but who would win. Golovkin looked nothing but impressive so far hence poll results.
    And Froch was not impressive beating Bute, Abraham, Kessler, Johnson and all those guys? Froch beating an old Johnson is better than GGG beating Proksa who took the fight on short notice, and IMO that's his best win so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      What's GGG best victory ? Whats his best win ?

Koing bums don't mean you will do the same thing to Froch, you can ask about that to Bute
      GGG KO'd Bute with head guard btw
      Last edited by T18Z; 06-28-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

What's GGG best victory ? Whats his best win ?

Koing bums don't mean you will do the same thing to Froch, you can ask about that to Bute
        Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        that makes no sense because froch has looked much more impressive against much more capable guys. just say the hype has gotten to your head and leave it at that. dont try to justify a weak argument with a weak argument.
        Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        That's the same thinking that had the majority picking Bute over Froch.

Beating up a line of bums and average guys proves nothing, all it does is fuel the hype train.
        Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        And Froch was not impressive beating Bute, Abraham, Kessler, Johnson and all those guys? Froch beating an old Johnson is better than GGG beating Proksa who took the fight on short notice, and IMO that's his best win so far.
        lol Calm down people, I just explained him why we have a draw in the poll, I'm GGG's fan but I think those results are ridicoulous either. It's too early to say Golovkin will beat Carl, he seems to be more skilled and better overall fighter but he needs to prove it with beating top MW. As for now Froch beats GGG. But year from now - who knows?
        Last edited by Szef; 06-28-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          Yes, in 2003, in the amateurs

Comment

Oh man, that changes everything ... I want to change my vote to GGG by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              lol Calm down people, I just explained him why we have a draw in the poll, I'm GGG's fan but I think those results are ridicoulous either. It's too early to say Golovkin will beat Carl, he seems to be more skilled and better overall fighter but he needs to prove it with beating top MW. As for now Froch beats GGG. But year from now - who knows?
              On this I totally agree with you ! My comment was not about GGG not being able to beat Froch. Maybe he can, maybe the future will show us that he is on that level and can ko elite competition, it's just that right now he needs to prove himself against top competition. It's nothing against Golovkin who is a total beast, it's just about not hyping him up to much and do the same mistakes some did with Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                Oh man, that changes everything ... I want to change my vote to GGG by brutal KO.
                Just sayin', Froch is good but besides his chin and possibly size/strength GGG seems better in everything else. Froch always looks sloppy as hell.

Comment

Yes, in 2003, in the amateurs
                  Thanks for confirming what I wrote.
                  Last edited by T18Z; 06-28-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Ruelas beat Delahoya in the amateurs.

Comment

Just sayin', Froch is good but besides his chin and possibly size/strength GGG seems better in everything else. Froch always looks sloppy as hell.
                      Froch is very awkward, he might look sloppy but he does some weird things in the ring that other guys can't seem to decipher. He has a very very difficult style to face.

Comment

Working...
                      X