Mayweather: It's gonna be a Toe to Toe Battle, I won't Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: It's gonna be a Toe to Toe Battle, I won't Box

Whyyyy?

Why is Mayweather changing up his style, or claiming to do so in this fight, I don't wanna see Mayweather become a brawler or a toe to toe fighter, he's a genius in the ring and is the main reason I personally admire his skill and talent.

Don't you agree?, it was weird hearing him say this in the press conference,

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    Whyyyy?

Why is Mayweather changing up his style, or claiming to do so in this fight, I don't wanna see Mayweather become a brawler or a toe to toe fighter, he's a genius in the ring and is the main reason I personally admire his skill and talent.

Don't you agree?, it was weird hearing him say this in the press conference,
    He's said tons of things, only to do something different fight night. I think he's going to do like Mosley, show him that he's not scared for a couple of rounds, then box him for the rest. My 2c. I may be wrong.

Comment

Mental warfare

Comment

watch floyd do the opposite.....he will run , thats what he does....

Comment

Trade with ortiz?Yeah right

Comment

Don't read too much into it. He will keep his distance or stay in the pocket whenever he wants to. Floyd is always 100% discipline inside the ring, and he's not the type of Boxer to get way ahead of himself when he's already winning most of the rounds.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-30-2011, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Right..........

Whoever believes this (TS) is complety ******ed.

Comment

I hope it is a mind game, the toughest thing about a BOXER is not going toe to toe, it's hitting with out getting hit, and Mayweather is a MASTER at that no matter how many people call it "running"

Comment

It'll sell better if he claims he is going to go toe-to-toe.

Comment

Cos everyone knows Mayweathers style so a few more PPVs and tickets will get sold if he hypes it right.

Best salesman boxing has seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X