No announcement yet.

All Klitschkos Suck!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    prime lennox blows them both out. fat , old , undertrained , past prime 37 yr. old lennox beat the better brother.
    I donot know why it is like that but most of people saying excuses for Lenox forget that Vitali took the fight on a short notice too.
    Not enough time to prepare plans for the bought against a champ like Lenox.

U saw that Lenox beat Vitaliy and I saw Vitali beat Lenox.
    And I saw Lenox shaking knees.

Comment

• I don't bother with Heavyweights any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by LogWin View Post
        I donot know why it is like that but most of people saying excuses for Lenox forget that Vitali took the fight on a short notice too.
        Not enough time to prepare plans for the bought against a champ like Lenox.

U saw that Lenox beat Vitaliy and I saw Vitali beat Lenox.
        And I saw Lenox shaking knees.
        yeah, those excuses are the same kind that u hear about an old Ali loss.

if u have fought, or boxed, and are trained, you know what u are doing. the fact that lewis was hardly able to land on his stool after 5 rounds tells me tha he worked more than he thought he would have.

personally, i think cuts like the one vitali had should be an automatic rematch. same for anyone who had a cut that stopped a possible KO of the opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          I don't bother with Heavyweights any more.
          Sorry to hear that but when klitschko got ritirement come back, there will be new tysons and holyfields again.

For now - Klitscko will not give a chence to anybody, they just rules.
          Last edited by LogWin; 03-22-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
            yeah, those excuses are the same kind that u hear about an old Ali loss.

if u have fought, or boxed, and are trained, you know what u are doing. the fact that lewis was hardly able to land on his stool after 5 rounds tells me tha he worked more than he thought he would have.

personally, i think cuts like the one vitali had should be an automatic rematch. same for anyone who had a cut that stopped a possible KO of the opponent.
            I do not understand how he could gave a word of promiss for rematch to Vitali and then made a statement that there was nothing he gotta prove any more...

Comment

• Originally posted by hunkysoupbone View Post
              I would rather watch either Klitschko fight than watch a Chris Byrd fight, wouldn't you? So, they are NOT "the boringest" fighters of (not OFF) all time.

Also, they both have pretty high KO%'s...what about KO's is boring to you?
              Us older guys don't want to see the big boys playing patty-cake. We like it when somebody gets KOed.

Sorry, but there's more. Why single out the Klitschko's as "boring"? You think the other fighters in the heavyweight division are balls of fire like the early version of Tyson? You like Valuev and John Ruiz more than the Klitschko's????
              I expect more than what they are giving. I didn't expect much from Byrd. some people are happy with it...Im not. I think if they call themselves Champ five us more than this..Valuev and Ruiz just adds insult to injury

Comment

• Originally posted by NewYork View Post
                I expect more than what they are giving. I didn't expect much from Byrd. some people are happy with it...Im not. I think if they call themselves Champ five us more than this..Valuev and Ruiz just adds insult to injury
                what the hell is that^^^^^^^

Comment

• The Heavyweight Division just doesn't have formidable competition like they had in the past.

A part of the problem is also the politics. At some point the contenders are the same people who had lost their respective title fights rotating to fight whoever the WBO, WBA, WBC, or IBF champion is. You see guys like Rahman, McCline, and Ruiz getting title shots over and over again.

You couldn't really blame the Klitschko's. They're just at the wrong timeline of what seems like a recession for the Heavyweight division.

Comment

• If Wlad knocks out Fury, Stiverne, Chisora or Wilder I will become a fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X