Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a verified AJ account or some troll pretending to be AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      It's a fake account to start a war of races. Don't let trolls cause you people to start chatting **** about race.
      No it's not. Watch the video.

Comment

That's so racist.

Imagine a white guy like Canelo, Ward or GGG wrote something like this. The media would be all over it. I have the feeling Adolfy Joshua will get a pass.

Comment

Highly doubt this was Joshua.

Probably someone got a hold of his account and decided to start some ****.

If it was him then its just a bit weird tbh.

I have no doubt that he has a bit of street in him, and dont doubt he would act like this sometimes. But just the wording and everything seems weird.

Comment

I have a hard time believing Joshua would type all that nonsense.

Kigali must have hacked Joshua's account.

Comment

As guarded as AJ is I doubt he did this. But if he did he's a weirdo.

Comment

It was a few days ago he told Fury "Get fit your fat fk"
                And told Kugan to shut the fk up when Kugan said "The real AJ this morning"

AJ seems to be when no one is looking an as*hole, he got sent to a different country when he was young because he was a bully and drug dealer. Good boy in the public, d*ckhead in person.

Comment

AJ has either lost the plot or got hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    It was a few days ago he told Fury "Get fit your fat fk"
                    And told Kugan to shut the fk up when Kugan said "The real AJ this morning"

AJ seems to be when no one is looking an as*hole, he got sent to a different country when he was young because he was a bully and drug dealer. Good boy in the public, d*ckhead in person.
                    What country did he get sent to for bulling and drug dealing?

Comment

Finally we're seeing the real Joshua. You can only keep up the media training for so long before the mask slips, especially in todays world.

Anybody who isn't naive could see it was all an act anyway. I'd rather see this side of Joshua than the boring "stay humble" act.

That said, "superior black race" - If a white boxer had said "superior white race" they would be dropped by their promoter/network and put to the side. We know that won't happen though.
                      Last edited by TheBigLug; 11-17-2017, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X