Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before pedophilia becomes accepted in the US/UK? 5/10 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    libtards are trying to erase age and gender because it's just "a state of mind". remember that 40 year old transgender dude that also identifies as a 6 year old? would you feel comfortable if, for example, he played with your nephew and felt him up? that's not pedophilia right because you must accept and respect the fact that he is a 6 year old transgender in his mind. there's potential overlap with these issues.
    Who says libtards are trying to erase age Hell, liberals aren't even trying to "erase" gender at all. They are creating a separate concept of an identity that need not be the one you think is appropriate for their biology.

Finding an extreme example of something and trying to shoehorn it into a set of seemingly related beliefs is a logical fallacy. Liberals would not say the 40 year old who thinks they are 6 is anything other than someone with a psychological problem. Nice try doe.

Of course I wouldn't be OK with that adult feeling up my child, wtf? They are allowed to identify as whatever they want but that doesn't mean I condone them getting sexual with children.

No one is saying that you "must accept and respect" that they are a 6 year old, sorry. Your imagined extension of liberal beliefs is not itself a liberal belief.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Why not? both are a mental disease.. 5 or 10 years ago would anyone imagine you would have a tranny in your kids class singing altered nursery rhymes about "trannies on a bus."

The culture we have now.. of accepting everyone may well result in Pedophilia being "ok" down the line.. it's just a mental illness after all.. just like wanting to get your dick chopped off like Jenner
      If you honestly believe this then I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        'state of mind'
        lol, couldn't think of a word for it. The point is that they do things with themselves that are considered unusual, whereas the other person sexually assaults children.

People are trying to compare feeling out of place in your body and dressing in women's clothes to deal with that with violating children.

The two are not in the same ballpark mentally or morally speaking.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-25-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          it's a logical conclusion since it's the same people from one political spectrum pushing the acceptance of transgenders and pedophiles. liberal jizz rags salon and NY times had articles trying to normalize pedophilia actually. dumbb thinks it's ******ed and "harmless" because he's one of these liberals. he's also race baiting with the white male comment.
          No, I just have heard people like you say this for generations. Your grandfather said the same thing when the topic was inter racial marriage. Your dad said the same thing when the topic was gay marriage.

you come with this garbage as justification for not wanting to accept someone who makes different choices than you do. Yet, you want everything you do to be accepted.

How is it race baiting when its people like you that feel this way?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            lol, couldn't think of a word for it. The point is that they do things with themselves that are considered unusual, whereas the other person sexually assaults children.

People are trying to compare feeling out of place in your body and dressing in women's clothes to deal with that with violating children.

The two are not in the same ballpark mentally or morally speaking.
            Gender dysphoria is a mental illness according to WHO and rightfully so. The only country that doesn't classify it as that is Denmark and they've only started doing that very recently.

Comment

I'm sure most of the Catholic pedo priests were conservative, I'm just not silly enough to assume that represents all conservatives.

The reason that it happens in Hollywood is that Hollywood is a cesspool full of unlikable people.
              I wonder why, despite the prevalence of sexual assault and pedophilia in the Catholic church, posters like MOTHERDUCKER and John Barron never make the same argument that the growth of Catholicism will lead to pedophilia being accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Gender dysphoria is a mental illness according to WHO and rightfully so. The only country that doesn't classify it as that is Denmark and they've only started doing that very recently.
                Fair enough. But calling it a state of mind wasn't really part of my point. What I'm saying is that I don't see them as equally problematic, or see how accepting one necessitates accepting the other.

Or as 1bad would say, stop playing gotcha!

Comment

Fair enough. But calling it a state of mind wasn't really part of my point. What I'm saying is that I don't see them as equally problematic, or see how accepting one necessitates accepting the other.

Or as 1bad would say, stop playing gotcha!
                  Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    LMAOOOOO white people problems and muzzy problems

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I wonder why, despite the prevalence of sexual assault and pedophilia in the Catholic church, posters like MOTHERDUCKER and John Barron never make the same argument that the growth of Catholicism will lead to pedophilia being accepted?
                      Religion is a mental disorder along with transgender

Comment

Working...
                      X