No announcement yet.

500th Person shot to death in Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    I ain't hiding behind anything. It's you that keeps making excuses why you're b*tch. The opportunity is still there for you to find out. I told you to come at me with those threats and asking for location, but theres a reason you still haven't.

Listen you new alt account sack of shhh...Keep fronting for these people. You act like i'm not the only on here to put up any personal information. I offered you two separate occasions to find me during public events. You aren't the first or the last keyboard warrior on here to make empty threats, none of y'all are stepping up to do ****. Not one of you. I told you i'll be at two fight events before the year is up..pick one..i'll even buy you the ticket to get it in and we can handle our business since you feel so inclined to come at me like you are king kong. I'll say it one last time, I didn't threaten that man but since you want to pretend like you are man enough to be pulling cards..COME PULL IT! I WOULD LOVE IT!
    Last edited by turnedup; 10-14-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Uh-oh, we got an ITG dropping an e-challenge!

The Internet is serious business.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        This time last year it was 511. So crime is down. This is good news.
        543 as of 2 days ago or 559 as of yesterday,

look at these fun stats http://heyjackass.com/

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017...imeline?mon=10

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          543 as of 2 days ago or 559 as of yesterday,

look at these fun stats http://heyjackass.com/

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017...imeline?mon=10
          We need to keep a tally of Chicago vs Detroit. Maybe BrometheusBob can do a pick em

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Listen you new alt account sack of shhh...Keep fronting for these people. You act like i'm not the only on here to put up any personal information. I offered you two separate occasions to find me during public events. You aren't the first or the last keyboard warrior on here to make empty threats, none of y'all are stepping up to do ****. Not one of you. I told you i'll be at two fight events before the year is up..pick one..i'll even buy you the ticket to get it in and we can handle our business since you feel so inclined to come at me like you are king kong. I'll say it one last time, I didn't threaten that man but since you want to pretend like you are man enough to be pulling cards..COME PULL IT! I WOULD LOVE IT!
            You aint offer anything but made a bunch of excuses. You made threats asking for peoples locations I offer you mine and you went b*tch. Now I'm supposed to come find you for the threats YOU made. Ain't that some p*ssy ass ****. All b*tch just like your daddy.

Comment

You aint offer anything but made a bunch of excuses. You made threats asking for peoples locations I offer you mine and you went b*tch. Now I'm supposed to come find you for the threats YOU made. Ain't that some p*ssy ass ****. All b*tch just like your daddy.
              Again show me where I threatened that man..you keep saying I asked him for a location as a way of a "threat" show me or keep looking like an idiot. Well too late for that...and for the record the only person this entire thread making threats is you..so you can either come get shut up or sit there talking. My offer to come see me still stands. I'm fake, i'm pawning myself off as this and that..then I must be p*zzy so it should be no problem for you to come son me. As I said and i'll say IT ONE LAST TIME. COME PULL MY CARD.

Comment

Again show me where I threatened that man..you keep saying I asked him for a location as a way of a "threat" show me or keep looking like an idiot. Well too late for that...and for the record the only person this entire thread making threats is you..so you can either come get shut up or sit there talking. My offer to come see me still stands. I'm fake, i'm pawning myself off as this and that..then I must be p*zzy so it should be no problem for you to come son me. As I said and i'll say IT ONE LAST TIME. COME PULL MY CARD.
                Old p*ssy ass motha****a. What kind of dude gets his hoe card pulled on the internets. You should be embarrassed , but look at you. Happy as **** just to be safe. To prove even more what a high class b*tch that you is. I'll be in Vegas Nov 11th.

Comment

Old p*ssy ass motha****a. What kind of dude gets his hoe card pulled on the internets. You should be embarrassed , but look at you. Happy as **** just to be safe. To prove even more what a high class b*tch that you is. I'll be in Vegas Nov 11th.
                  Yes I got my "card pulled" by a two month old alt account...You dimwits love to sell yourselves up. For someone talking so much shhh you havent taken my offer not once, hell I even offered to pay for you to get your azz kicked..but sit there running your cvnt mouth all you like. I take you about as seriously as I take the other moron you came to defend. I'm also still waiting for your f@ggot self to point out where i threatened your fellow ball-less poster. Still waiting for you to repond to that and let me know you'll take me up on my offer. Any other response is just the typical running of your gums which is all you wanna be tough guys do. Next month you'll be here under a different name, hell next wek wouldn't shock me. I've already wasted my time traveling to Tennessee for one idiot on here who didnt bother to man up, this time if you want it feel free to come get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    We need to keep a tally of Chicago vs Detroit. Maybe BrometheusBob can do a pick em
                    Loooool omg you're savage .

Comment

1. White Heroin/Pill Epidemic: Would love to know where I said its a white only problem...also pointed out only to show that issues don't just plague blacks. Yet instead of doing anything about that which is closer to home you want to talk about issues in ours..
                      2. Hell's Kitchen: So apparently home ownership is absolutely impossible for me or people like me...I live in rent/stablized housing...got it.
                      3. Pawing Myself As: So apparently its impossible I could be a successful business owner. Must be outlawed for me I suppose.
                      4. 40 Acres & A Mule: Pretty funny that you defaulted to that as your way to throw a jab...quite telling..
                      5. Solutions: Better Education, Role Models, Community, The Police Doing It's Job Without Treating Everyone As A Criminal. Know your community, familiarize yourself with the people you serve & protect like it used to be.
                      6. BLM/ALM: Same ****! People just want to be treated as equals and be respected as equals.
                      7. You: A lost cause, seriously...you have some deep rooted feelings about blacks that just screamed out loud as hell. Just because we don't agree on criticism vs solutions shouldn't have reduced me to the idea of the black charicature in your mind. The fact it did..sad..
                      Interesting how you make veiled comments regarding race and the heroin epidemic and then try to walk it back while making assumptions about me.

Lets face it, the police have their hands tied and when they are doing their job they accused of profiling, brutality and discrimination. So crime goes unchecked in cities like Chicago to avoid the backlash of civil unrest and riots by groups of dumbasses and criminals.

Good luck figuring out a solution that can appease the hateful Sharpton race-baiters and the people who are caught in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X