• Bethesda need to PHUCK OFF with skyrim now

It's been out for years

every conference

Skyrim HD remake

Skyrim wii u

Skyrim 1.15

Skyrim this skyrim that

make something new you phucks

Coincidentally just pulled out the ol' Ps3 couple nights ago.. fired that baby up only to find my 2014 Skyrim save file had been corrupted. Was heartbroken until I stumbled upon fallout 3 data and promptly resumed my zany wasteland chronicles.
    Skyrim is a sweet game if I'm hopping in my Delorean and time traveling back to post high school era bliss of giving zero facks about other open world RPG's but it's a new day. Bring on the next Elder Scrolls, and for the record, NOT talking about the ****ty mmo expansions.

Comment

I'm playing fallout 4 now for the second time. First save file became corrupted. Have over a hundred hours in the second go around

Comment

Skyrim was released in 2011 I'm amazed they are still milking it but it's a classic so I don't blame them

Comment

I agree. But suckas keep paying for it so they'll keep churning it out

Comment

I first bought skyrim in jan 2012, then bought it again last fall. the ability to load add ons have given the game new life. for the PC folk, a new add on just dropped that opens up a city in Cyrodil.

Comment

I'm probably buying SE when I pick up the X in November.

Be my third time buying the game.

I know I'm part of the problem, but being able to mod on a console with enhanced visuals, I'm going to be that guy.

Hope TES VI drops before the next gen consoles come out, but I'm having my doubts.
              Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-18-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Fallout 5 or Nothing!!!!!

Comment

I felt like Fallout 4 was basically Skyrim 2

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Fallout 5 or Nothing!!!!!
                    This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X