Why do I get criticized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I get criticized

If I like to stay home and save moneh?

Beer, you have free will, you can do what you want, we all can. Add on you've served your country thus 'the western world; (US/Europe) imo, you get an auto pass to do what the foook you want lad.

Peeps been giving you stick for not wanting to go out?

Comment

Plus if you went out for too long dat kitty gonna be pishin and wishin all over the damn place mfofofofofofofofofo!

Comment

You are young. Don't worry about the ****heads criticizing you for keeping it chill and saving money--that is the right track. Focus on yourself and improving your foundation for a solid future. You have a long and prosperous journey ahead of you as long as you keep your head on a swivel.

Like RJ said--you served your country. Take some time to relax and heal. Take good care of yourself. Keep training your body and your mind. Learn new things and expand your horizons--you will age like top shelf wine, my friend.

Signed: Charles Bukowski fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          If I like to stay home and save moneh?
          If you were in a war zone and ur team got called, would you sit it out? Would u call the ppl who did a b.itch?

Same thing.. and I don't mean that metaphorically I mean that. literally....

Going to war and going out to replicate is all about survival man....

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            If you were in a war zone and ur team got called, would you sit it out? Would u call the ppl who did a b.itch?

Same thing.. and I don't mean that metaphorically I mean that. literally....

Going to war and going out to replicate is all about survival man....
            Drawing parallels between a "war zone" and "people who did a b.tch" back home?

No. No. No. You fail miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
              Drawing parallels between a "war zone" and "people who did a b.tch" back home?

No. No. No. You fail miserably.
              Bruh, cats are dying out there over aids, herpes, stank p.ussy, etc... cuz the homey wasn't there to watch his back and tell him that ho ain't no bueno...

And u thinking it ain't war out here?

Comment

cause you get punk by midgets and pretend you drunk and fight bar stools instead of standing up for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Bruh, cats are dying out there over aids, herpes, stank p.ussy, etc... cuz the homey wasn't there to watch his back and tell him that ho ain't no bueno...

And u thinking it ain't war out here?

So you are saying it's Beer's responsibility to go out and make sure adults don't get themselves in some "****." Is he supposed to be some kind of default vigilante c*ckblocker? Only a **** troll would think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    So you are saying it's Beer's responsibility to go out and make sure adults don't get themselves in some "****." Is he supposed to be some kind of default vigilante c*ckblocker? Only a **** troll would think so.
                    Smh... guess you don't know what it's like to watch ur homeys 6... girls out there be trying to mac up cats after they suck the other homeys d.ick... that's how players get herpes on their lips... and u just going to sit home and let that happen???

Playa u need to be a better friend to your homeys bruh...

Comment

Working...
                    X