Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: I KNOW How To Beat Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Abel should. change his name to ****, **** "the dirty" Sanchez and Gennady "triple" Gayyyyyyyylovekin

Comment

Sure you do...

Sure you do, buddy. Smh. LoL. Floyd thought the same thing until he seen that Manny is as good a boxer or better than even he is. He doesn't have to attack, when are you idiots going to learn this? He is so fast that he can out point you from the outside as well. Jabs don't bother Manny. He neutralizes them. Height and reach doesn't bother Manny. He's a master of controlling the ring. etc. Learn boxing.

The HBO commentators and everyone thought that Manny was this one-dimensional fighter but he is not. He can box and dance with the best of'em. Crawford gets a beating based off what I've seen from him. So would Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Floyd if he is bold enough to give Manny the rematch he deserves. I don't see Crawford as this "special" fighter YET. Tomorrow night will tell us a lot about his future in the sport. This is a legacy fight and a 50/50 one. I honestly think that Postol is going to WIN!
      Last edited by GOD-FR33; 07-22-2016, 05:15 PM. Reason: wrong size.

Comment

From The Bobfather's own mouth:

Plus I hope you remember that a couple of months ago during an interview with Roach, Pac and Arum, Roach said Manny mentioned Crawford to Arum on a list of fighters he wanted to fight in the april of 2016, and right after hearing that, Arum grabbed the microphone and said "That is absolutely true". It's on youtube, I hope somebody knows the name of the clip.
        Last edited by StefanTosic; 07-22-2016, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Crawford is not on the level of Pacquiao. Floyd is the best option if Money get some balls for a rematch to prove his win was not flawed as many thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Sure you do, buddy. Smh. LoL. Floyd thought the same thing until he seen that Manny is as good a boxer or better than even he is. He doesn't have to attack, when are you idiots going to learn this? He is so fast that he can out point you from the outside as well. Jabs don't bother Manny. He neutralizes them. Height and reach doesn't bother Manny. He's a master of controlling the ring. etc. Learn boxing.

The HBO commentators and everyone thought that Manny was this one-dimensional fighter but he is not. He can box and dance with the best of'em. Crawford gets a beating based off what I've seen from him. So would Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Floyd if he is bold enough to give Manny the rematch he deserves. I don't see Crawford as this "special" fighter YET. Tomorrow night will tell us a lot about his future in the sport. This is a legacy fight and a 50/50 one. I honestly think that Postol is going to WIN!

Floyd ruined your life and haunts you.

Comment

Yeah I've been watching this guys interviews leading up to the Postol fight and he is annoying as hell.

Shut cho ass up

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                the blueprint been there since morales, marquez and then floyd. right jab is a range finder since he has no stiff or power jab, once he drops his right hand, he drops the left to reel off combinations, keep manny at the end of the jab and counter him when he flicks the jab out and turn him and itll keep him lunging in off balance and sloppy.
                He's lighting fast though. Timing is really what you need. You need to be a smart boxer / counter puncher with good timing, which is what Floyd is and what Marquez is, and to a certain extent, what Bradley is. Bradley just doesn't do it as well as Marquez or Floyd.

Comment

I like Crawford but he has a big test tomorrow.

Comment

Smh...

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Floyd ruined your life and haunts you.

Ruined my life, ey? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You sound like a ball sucker, man. Are you mad? And if so, why? Because Floyd looked ordinary against Manny? Be mad at Floyd for not coming to prove he was better. I call it like I see it. Always have. Like I SAID. Manny would beat Crawford up! What about my post was untrue, exactly? It obviously doesn't matter how good of a boxer you are when fighting Manny. He is a freak of nature. If Floyd couldn't do it, then how is Crawford? Or Thurman? Or Garcia? They cannot. Manny isn't old enough yet. LoL. FACTS. Just look at what it takes to beat him. Everyone RUNS once they start getting tagged, including Floyd. reaching out to grab your opponent, while they are in a swinging motion, isn't fighting smart at all! It's GAY. Period. Good bye. Tell your boy to sign the F'N contract and see what happens in the rematch. Floyd had every advantage and still was scared. Smh. But he TBE though.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Ruined my life, ey? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You sound like a ball sucker, man. Are you mad? And if so, why? Because Floyd looked ordinary against Manny? Be mad at Floyd for not coming to prove he was better. I call it like I see it. Always have. Like I SAID. Manny would beat Crawford up! What about my post was untrue, exactly? It obviously doesn't matter how good of a boxer you are when fighting Manny. He is a freak of nature. If Floyd couldn't do it, then how is Crawford? Or Thurman? Or Garcia? They cannot. Manny isn't old enough yet. LoL. FACTS. Just look at what it takes to beat him. Everyone RUNS once they start getting tagged, including Floyd. reaching out to grab your opponent, while they are in a swinging motion, isn't fighting smart at all! It's GAY. Period. Good bye. Tell your boy to sign the F'N contract and see what happens in the rematch. Floyd had every advantage and still was scared. Smh. But he TBE though.

Look at you still writing full paragraphs in bold letters over a year on.

Just let it go man.

Comment

Working...
                      X