Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager To Critics: We're Back To Our Natural Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the move!... Way more at 154! Plus the guys movin up from 47 make for a solid 2-3 years for Nelo! Can't wait to see him against Thurman in 18 months or so!! Danny G?? That'll be huge!.. He jus took a page outa Floyds book. Nuff said...

Comment

In Mexico, we don't **** around!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
        Like the move!... Way more at 154!
        Do you really think Canelo is going to fight any of the top 154 pounders? They are all with Showtime and/or PBC.

Comment

Canelo won't make weight

Canelo will miss weight, bet there is something in contract that allows for this to happen.

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          �������� he sounds like Golovkin
          Do you even care about making sense?

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          They are anally raping every Golovkin fan today. This **** is hilarious!
          It's not us who has everyone calling him a coward. GGG just punked Canelo in front of the whole world.

The negative stories about Canelo are everywhere.

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
          Like the move!... Way more at 154! Plus the guys movin up from 47 make for a solid 2-3 years for Nelo! Can't wait to see him against Thurman in 18 months or so!! Danny G?? That'll be huge!.. He jus took a page outa Floyds book. Nuff said...
          You mean Canelo, who walks into the ring at around 175-180 can continue to fight undersized fighters.

Comment

Then why did Golden Boy sign the agreement to negotiate with Golovkin?

Why negotiate an optional title defense and waste everyone's time?

These guys are pathetic.

Comment

PLEASE NOBODY BUY THIS FIGHT! We as boxing fans have to stand up and unite as one. We will not stand for this garbage fight that Oscar is jamming down our throats. WHO THE F*** is Liam Smith for gods sakes. The only fight that should be happening right is now Canelo vs GGG but GBP refuses to risk their cash cow and in return belittle the boxing fan by putting on pure doodoo. F*** Canelo, F*** Oscar, F*** Loeffler for letting himself be manhandled by Oscar in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                Most already knew Yellow Canelo can make 154
                This reflects more on CamelToe being the lying cowardly slimy pathetic piece of **** suspected.

Those tired ass Ricky Gervais clips don't help you

Then why did " most " go FULL ****** and call him a middleweight?

you reek of dumb, I bet you were one of them LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  He only fought three 154 pounders at 155. All non title fights. Cotto fight at 155 was for Cotto's benefit. Can't blame him for that. Regardless of any title nonsense, Khan fight was ridiculous at 155, and it would have still been ridiculous at 154. So criticising Canelo about fighting Khan at 155 vs 154 is a meaningless exercise.

I would get the canelo weight criticism if he was draining down full fledge middleweights to 155, but other than Khan, every fighter benefited just as much as Canelo has from fighting at 155.

agreed, good point..... it's still a little lame in my book, but not as bad as a certain fanbase makes out

not as lame as the 164 demand on Ward anyways

GOOD post!

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                    PLEASE NOBODY BUY THIS FIGHT! We as boxing fans have to stand up and unite as one. We will not stand for this garbage fight that Oscar is jamming down our throats. WHO THE F*** is Liam Smith for gods sakes. The only fight that should be happening right is now Canelo vs GGG but GBP refuses to risk their cash cow and in return belittle the boxing fan by putting on pure doodoo. F*** Canelo, F*** Oscar, F*** Loeffler for letting himself be manhandled by Oscar in negotiations.
                    LOL that's how I feel sometimes and it is understandable!!!

The only reason I know Liam Smith is because I live it the UK. He an okay boxer but if I was in America, I would not know whom he is or pay for that fight.

He comes from a boxing family and the Smith brothers have all held British belts, Paul Smith his brother, I think fought Andre Ward on BET.

GBP are a business and as a business point of view want to make as much money as possible. GGG is already 34 and GBP might want to see him deteriorate before Canelo fights him. This is the May-Pac aftermath. Not going to get 2 prime superstars to fight. To be fair GGG is not a superstar yet in terms of popularity.

Comment

Why mention Cotto here to excuse a coward???make no sense diferent guys Cotto has fight the best there no comparison here ******s

Comment

Working...
                      X