Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best method to lose weight but not muscle???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    If I was the TS I would get about 5 inches taller at least.
    Man i wish i could, my dad is 6'0, but my darn mother is about 5'2. That's why i have a short stature :serious::serious:.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      fat weights more than muscle
      Actually it's vice versa...

Comment

Damn Juan Diaz, why'd you let yourself go like that? I remember a pic of you years ago, probaby 5 years ago. You did not appear overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Man i wish i could, my dad is 6'0, but my darn mother is about 5'2. That's why i have a short stature :serious::serious:.
          Yeah same here, dad and his brothers are 5'11"-6'2", my father is 5'11". Mother's side, the men are 5'5"and 5'6". I got 5'8".

Have you seen how tall kids are now? Or is it just my neighborhood. Our era (23-29) got the short end of the stick. Seems like everyone ik my age around the same height. There is a child in my block who was 12 and already 6'. That is basically the theme in my neighborhood. These children are 5'10-6' at 14-15 years old. It wasn't like that at all when I was in jr high.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Damn Juan Diaz, why'd you let yourself go like that? I remember a pic of you years ago, probaby 5 years ago. You did not appear overweight.
            Keyword: 5 years ago.

Just got carried away eating your regular latin food (rice and beans, and fried stuff). 2 months off of that stuff and 32 pounds shed.

Only veggies, grilled meat and wheat bread.

Comment

am taking kinesiology classes. sue me

Comment

Be in a 500 calorie deficit.... keep your protein at .75g per lb of body weight or higher, and lift weights.

That's it.

Comment

Working...
                X