Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn his face is jacked up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be said white people swell and bruise up a lot easier than any other fighter.

It's almost a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      It must be said white people swell and bruise up a lot easier than any other fighter.

It's almost a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        If you think applying pressure and fighting on the inside like that isn't hard or doesn't require technique, I think you should take a looooooong hard look at your boxing knowledge. Rios is no fancy dan, but he's a very skilled pressure fighter.
        Very true. There are wrinkles to his game that go unnoticed. Very good use of the shoulder to guard his chin. Great chin and great stamina. He'll be even stronger at 140.

Comment

Rios has something going on under those gloves....same trainer as Margs too? Smoke==>Fire

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Rios has something going on under those gloves....same trainer as Margs too? Smoke==>Fire
            haha, I know what you're trying to get at, but no. Robert wasn't Marg's trainer during the wrap scandal. That's Capetillo, who I believe is training Giovanni Segura (the real Mini-Margs).

Comment

Working...
            X