Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather says his wrestling is a 7 outta 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing Floyd needs to learn for wrestling is how to stuff a take down and if he gets taken down how to get up. This doesn't take years to learn. There is a one leg sprawl and there is a two legs sprawl, there is a hip heist for getting up. That's pretty much it as far as takedown defense. People think just cause James Toney fell on his back with Randy barely touching him that every boxer is that easy to take down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I know. If you are CM punk you will starve yourself to make whatever CW they put out there for the kind of money he'd make.
      How much weight you think that dude can lose? How much weight you think Floyd is gonna gain?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd and Conor in the cage. Then all those boxing fans that came to this section claiming some kind of victory over MMA last summer after the boxing match won't be so vocal when Floyd gets destroyed in the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd and Conor in the cage. Then all those boxing fans that came to this section claiming some kind of victory over MMA last summer after the boxing match won't be so vocal when Floyd gets destroyed in the cage.
          that fight in a cage will have the same rules as their boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            that fight in a cage will have the same rules as their boxing match.
            Really? So Floyd's trying to pull some Tommy Morrison ****e here. Then it won't be a true MMA fight unless they allow kicks and grappling.

Comment

Floyd will straight up out muscle no ground game Conor simply because the mofo got insane cardio compared to I am tired and a little shakey Mccgregor

Comment

I don't like Mayweather, nice smooth skin but he is too small

Comment

LOL at all these dudes in here acting like Floyd has a good shot against McGregor in anything but a boxing match... There's a difference between landing an occasional shoulder check or elbow on a boxer and dirty boxing McGregor to a W. I think Conor beats him even in a kickboxing match, Floyd ain't going to become proficient, let alone good in a new discipline like fighting off take downs or getting the distance right in a kickboxing match in 6 months at age 40.. Conor could body and leg kick him to death without breaking much of a sweat or even having to tie him up. And if he does, he could probably thai clinch him to death.

Not to mention that Floyd may very well break his hand in the first few minutes with 4oz gloves which won't give him enough extra power to KO Conor early.... Conor took Floyd's shots very well until he gassed. He won't gas in the first half of the first round, which is Floyd's only real shot.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 03-20-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    The only thing Floyd needs to learn for wrestling is how to stuff a take down and if he gets taken down how to get up. This doesn't take years to learn. There is a one leg sprawl and there is a two legs sprawl, there is a hip heist for getting up. That's pretty much it as far as takedown defense. People think just cause James Toney fell on his back with Randy barely touching him that every boxer is that easy to take down.

This is a laughably uninformed post....

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

This is a laughably uninformed post....
                      CM Punk trained for like 2 years or so and got destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X