Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    You little Sam

Where were you when Elroy, Rockin and the rest of the supremacists were telling people to go back to Africa?

That's right nowhere to be found... Scared of masta and quiet as kept

Mentally defeated

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      And Derranged is a little cry baby beotch who knows nothing about boxing, why do you even come to this site?......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Just got my food stamp card reloaded yesterday. Bout to be eating skrimps and steak the next 2 weeks and sell the rest of the stamps

Comment

• I am on welfare. What is wrong with that bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            So it's ok for Rockin, Elroy and all the other racists to say "Go back to Africa, if you don't like it here"?

But I can't tell them to go back to Europe for being a broke welfare living little b1tch?
            No. It’s not ok. Nor is it ok for you to justify your actions through somebody else.

I’d have to see the posts where they told you that. And if they’re old, no telling if I banned them already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              You little Sam

Where were you when Elroy, Rockin and the rest of the supremacists were telling people to go back to Africa?

That's right nowhere to be found... Scared of masta and quiet as kept

Mentally defeated
              concentrate on the context, chump

if a person, whos ancetors are from a select area of the world, isnt happy with being in america, they should go to where they will be happiest at.

going back ''home'' should make anyone happier

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I am not on welfare. I get money from Social Security Disability you azzhole, from money that I contributed from the time I was 14 years old. I worked and paid in to the fund in case anything happened. I am no leach on the system, I'm just getting what we agreed to when I started paying into the fund. With welfare the ****ers don't pay in a thing but rather leach off of the taxpayers. I paid my share in to the system since I was 14 years old.............Rockin'
                I thought you said you have millions in the bank

Comment

• I had forgotten about this thread where a fůcking dirty ass, cat eating, mud hut born in, 3rd world piece of sh it, that collected unemployment had the fůcking nerve to say I was on welfare.

People like you deserve to be beaten to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    concentrate on the context, chump

if a person, whos ancetors are from a select area of the world, isnt happy with being in america, they should go to where they will be happiest at.

going back ''home'' should make anyone happier
                    Agree completely. I don't see how it's racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I thought you said you have millions in the bank
                      I never once said that, only you have....Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X