C+
    1.12%
    C
    0.00%
    C-
    0.00%
    D
    1.12%

I gave him an A- He is clearly an elite fighter and the second best middleweight in the world. I have concerns on how well he can take a punch which is the only reason I didn't give him an A

Comment

B level
      And that's only because of his recent performances
      Golovkin is B+

Comment

In the school of middleweights he's an A fighter, top of his class and ahead of his peers.

In the school of p4p (which is mythical anyways), he's above average, so maybe a B fighter.

So in other words, this fight establishes a new MW king, but doesn't do much in terms of p4p (which shouldn't matter because it's mythical anyways).

Comment

Danny's good in my book, but not outstanding. TBH while he's probably a step up from the likes of Murray and Macklin, he's not a big one. Kid can bang some but he's gotta learn to keep his eyes open for return fire when he's on the offensive.

Comment

not good, not good at all. he nearly lost to ishe smith, was destroyed by pirog, and got hurt by sergio mora who was shot and couldn't even walk. if ggg doesn't take him out in 5 seconds....well says more about ggg

Comment

Right now I'd say he's a B-, maybe a B.

Comment

B. He's very similar level to David Lemieux, regardless of what the trolls say.

Good skillset, top5 in the division, with some holes in his game.

Comment

I'd say B, if he had a better chin, B+

Comment

I graded him a B+. He is one of the 2 best MW in the world IMO. The winner of this fight IMO is the best MW in the world and should fight Canelo in Sept for the lineal title.

Comment

Working...
                    X