Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

terrence crawford whooped bradley in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    I agree...he knows stars are really made by winning that passing of the torch fight against another superstar...Crawford vs Pac will happen in November I think, manny is not retiring unless he loses to Bradley IMO...he didn't look shot against Floyd, he just got out boxed but he still fought well...lets see what he has left in April..I'm a big Manny fan but I like seeing the new guys beat the older vets and turn themselves into superstars so I hope the fight happens.
    i think that's what in bob's mind...

make pac a stepping stone for his new gem...

the trouble is bob is not sure pac will dance to the tune...

pac may want to go out with a bang...and work hard for it...

and anything can happen....

Comment

Bradley said that Crawford "didn't crumble", "made adjustments", "beat me up". Crawford says that sparring "was very tough", "give and take". Sounds like heated sparring to me.

I've seen another video where Bradley says that Crawford knew what he was there to do and at the end of the day, he [Bradley] established that he was there as the champ and that is one of the reasons why Crawford has such a high regard for him.

Anyone got footage of the sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I think you meant out hugged and out ran, but Out gunned? naah.. Pac owned floyd in that department.
        Lol....let it go bruh

Comment

Arum probably chose to let manny fight bradley to seize him up....losing to floyd aint a good way of knowing how much he has left in the tank.....

Comment

Crawford is the real deal.

And he'd beat Pac, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley said that Crawford "didn't crumble", "made adjustments", "beat me up". Crawford says that sparring "was very tough", "give and take". Sounds like heated sparring to me.

I've seen another video where Bradley says that Crawford knew what he was there to do and at the end of the day, he [Bradley] established that he was there as the champ and that is one of the reasons why Crawford has such a high regard for him.

Anyone got footage of the sparring?
              obviously crawford isn't gonna say "well, i did beat bradley up. i trashed him each time we sparred" especially when bradley is saying he got beaten by crawford right beside him...........bradley himself is saying he got beaten up.

Comment

I am a big Crawford fan... Too bad Bob prevented PAC form testing BUD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I agree...he knows stars are really made by winning that passing of the torch fight against another superstar...Crawford vs Pac will happen in November I think, manny is not retiring unless he loses to Bradley IMO...he didn't look shot against Floyd, he just got out boxed but he still fought well...lets see what he has left in April..I'm a big Manny fan but I like seeing the new guys beat the older vets and turn themselves into superstars so I hope the fight happens.
                  Perfect example of this was Erik Morales vs Zarazgosa!! That is how torch passing is done... Mexican style!!

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    i think that's what in bob's mind...

make pac a stepping stone for his new gem...

the trouble is bob is not sure pac will dance to the tune...

pac may want to go out with a bang...and work hard for it...

and anything can happen....
                    I can't disagree!! PAC is not going out like that... Unless Father Time slows him down!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      Crawford is the real deal.

And he'd beat Pac, IMO.
                      Not sure that is how it would play out.. But Crawford is no joke..

I don't want Bob to send PAC in later... Sooner is better for PAC... Time is not PAC's friend!!

Comment

Working...
                      X