Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're not a real boxing fan if 24/7 intros/outros haven't moved you to tears before.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not a real boxing fan if 24/7 intros/outros haven't moved you to tears before.

Inspiring to me, I also work out to 24/7 intros and outros.

here's one of my favorites:

you mean the music?

Comment

I am glad I'm not the only one

Comment

I agree. I've broken down in tears a few times now with the damn 247s.

Pacquiao - De La Hoya, Pacquiao - Cotto , Pacquiao - Margarito and Ortiz- Mayweather had me choking up. i get attached easily and the endings are just so inspiring and beautiful.

Comment

Look at this:

Goddamn how can you not. I am getting the same emotions I got when I first saw it.. I'm teary eyed. Thing is so damn inspiring.

I KNOW for a FACT I will cry for Pacquiao - Marquez 3 24/7. and a lot.

Comment

crying is for girls

Comment

I only cry at funerals.

Comment

"Faith in the strenght of valor. Contentment in the promise of a new beginning." GOD this is damn inspiring. I remember tearing up and feeling like I was the one fighting that night lol.

24/7s are just beautiful.

Comment

Comment

"A fighter was once asked what defined him, he held up his fists in a familiar pose.... He knew no other way to answer"

That series made me a fan of Margarito. Courageous man, very courageous. And Michelle Margarito looked delicious in that series... Rawrr.

Comment

Working...
                    X