I need some serious advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad died April of last year.

One of the last things I remember him telling me, was:

Son, listen to me. **** everyone else. **** them, let them rot. In the end, NOBODY will be there except for you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Shes really nice lookin, shmell me?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Honestly man.

Worry about your own life. If you spend 90% whatever time playing big brother, you're going to die and then have nothing to show for it except a sister that doesn't appreciate the things you've done for her.
        I agree, it's just hard though but I know what I need to do and thats the same thing I've been doing.

Comment

Son, listen to me. **** everyone else. **** them, let them rot. In the end, NOBODY will be there except for you.
          Wise words...

Comment

Originally posted by The Head Gooni View Post
            Shes really nice lookin, shmell me?
            Yeah I shmell you. LOL

Comment

Your Dad was right, you gotta please yourself before you please others. Two Clips, it's cool to try and encourage your sister to keep sensible and out of drugs and trouble, but at the end of the day it's her life and you'd be wasting your time sitting at home worrying about her.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                Your Dad was right, you gotta please yourself before you please others. Two Clips, it's cool to try and encourage your sister to keep sensible and out of drugs and trouble, but at the end of the day it's her life and you'd be wasting your time sitting at home worrying about her.
                hm. wasting time? i dunno. i dont think hes "wasting time"

some things you just cant shut off. and when youre the oldest, its difficult to see beyond your responsibilities. making sure everyone in your life is taken care of is what you do. its a burden, but its part of who you are as well.

at the end of the day, everyone does and follows through with what they can/cant live with.

people like the poster on here, cant validate doing the things they feel are selfish needs, when the ones around them need caring for.

its a hard thing to do, to let go of those "parenting feelings" of those you feel responsible for, and see them run their own lives. its not really about control, but about wanting them to have the best life has to offer, and to save them from making mistakes.

i cant say hes wasting his time cos ive been there. and you need to feel right about letting them go. although i dont want to speak for the poster of this thread, i know how i feel at times. and seeing that everyone is taken care of far exceeds anything i want to do for myself.

you are right tho. as an indivivual, you are responsible for your own happiness and should think of yourself. cos, who else does?

the challenge is doing what you want, in spite of the repercussions and consequences it may bring about for the other people in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                  hm. wasting time? i dunno. i dont think hes "wasting time"

some things you just cant shut off. and when youre the oldest, its difficult to see beyond your responsibilities. making sure everyone in your life is taken care of is what you do. its a burden, but its part of who you are as well.

at the end of the day, everyone does and follows through with what they can/cant live with.

people like the poster on here, cant validate doing the things they feel are selfish needs, when the ones around them need caring for.

its a hard thing to do, to let go of those "parenting feelings" of those you feel responsible for, and see them run their own lives. its not really about control, but about wanting them to have the best life has to offer, and to save them from making mistakes.

i cant say hes wasting his time cos ive been there. and you need to feel right about letting them go. although i dont want to speak for the poster of this thread, i know how i feel at times. and seeing that everyone is taken care of far exceeds anything i want to do for myself.

you are right tho. as an indivivual, you are responsible for your own happiness and should think of yourself. cos, who else does?

the challenge is doing what you want, in spite of the repercussions and consequences it may bring about for the other people in your life.
                  Well put, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                    Well put, and I couldn't have said it better myself.
                    Hey homie, sorry about your situation man... Have you figured out what you gon' do yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                      So worrying about your blood relatives is "waisting time"..

Your are what we call a ***.

Comment

Working...
                      X