Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-23-2018, 06:07 AM #21
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 12,537.90
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
Obama was slowing us down a bit, but we back on track

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BM dnobagaV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:51 AM #22
Russian Bot

Quoted: 4017 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,536.22
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
All you dumb f.ucks that actually voted for Trumps and still support him are so pathetic and sad

You let a man with no government or military experience lie and con his way into the office because he prayed on peoples stupidity , ignorance and hate and it worked

You dummies that arenít in the top financially 0.001% actually think that Trump is looking out for the common man and has your best interest is f.ucking laughable and proof that the people that voted for him are ignorant to the facts and what he has actually done since heís been in office has been the exact opposite of helping the common American

Trump has shown that he has no clue about and doesnít care about Foreign Policy, Taxes , Science, The Enviroment , Trade , Public Education , Health Care , Veterans or anything else a President should be concerned about

Instead his main priority is letting the public know how great Trump is and helping his fellow Billionaires

Ignore the fact that his tax plan really only help the wealthy long term and anything the average American save will be offset by the benefits and programs taken away

Ignore the fact that he hired a guy to run the EPA who has proven heís anti Enviroment and previously worked for corporations that hurt the environment and has slashed their budget

Ignore the fact that his Secretary of Education has no real experience in the education field and has been anti Public education and drastically cut its budget

Ignore that his secretary of Urban development has no experience in the field

Ignore that most of the people he nominated for cabinet positions are even more in the swamp he promised to drain

F.uck you guys are dumb you support a President while The rest of the world laughs at you and most likely when itís all said and done he will probably be impeached and even if he doesnít he will be in the running for the Worst POTUS ever
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:06 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1935 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,585.21
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

Good job backing up my claim about Trumps supporters ignorance and instead of actually looking into the issues and realizing what heís doing you think itís better to post a meme

Iím not American So It doesnít effect me and could care less that Americans voted in a guy that couldnít give 2 sh.its about the common man and his policies are making the avg citizen and country worse off

And obviously you donít either which is cool
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:08 AM #24
Russian Bot

SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Good job backing up my claim about Trumps supporters ignorance and instead of actually looking into the issues and realizing what he’s doing you think it’s better to post a meme

I’m not American So It doesn’t effect me and could care less that Americans voted in a guy that couldn’t give 2 sh.its about the common man and his policies are making the avg citizen and country worse off

And obviously you don’t either which is cool
I just have better things to do than argue with an ignorant leftie.

Who exactly has Trump made worse off?
Old 03-23-2018, 11:54 AM #25
MACK OF THE YEAR

Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,732.94
Total Points: 92,144.52
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - Ŗringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
All you dumb f.ucks that actually voted for Trumps and still support him are so pathetic and sad

You let a man with no government or military experience lie and con his way into the office because he prayed on peoples stupidity , ignorance and hate and it worked

You dummies that arenít in the top financially 0.001% actually think that Trump is looking out for the common man and has your best interest is f.ucking laughable and proof that the people that voted for him are ignorant to the facts and what he has actually done since heís been in office has been the exact opposite of helping the common American

Trump has shown that he has no clue about and doesnít care about Foreign Policy, Taxes , Science, The Enviroment , Trade , Public Education , Health Care , Veterans or anything else a President should be concerned about

Instead his main priority is letting the public know how great Trump is and helping his fellow Billionaires

Ignore the fact that his tax plan really only help the wealthy long term and anything the average American save will be offset by the benefits and programs taken away

Ignore the fact that he hired a guy to run the EPA who has proven heís anti Enviroment and previously worked for corporations that hurt the environment and has slashed their budget

Ignore the fact that his Secretary of Education has no real experience in the education field and has been anti Public education and drastically cut its budget

Ignore that his secretary of Urban development has no experience in the field

Ignore that most of the people he nominated for cabinet positions are even more in the swamp he promised to drain

F.uck you guys are dumb you support a President while The rest of the world laughs at you and most likely when itís all said and done he will probably be impeached and even if he doesnít he will be in the running for the Worst POTUS ever
Yeast infection strong in this one
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:07 PM #26
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4940 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,165.60
Total Points: 22,302.28
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Good job backing up my claim about Trumps supporters ignorance and instead of actually looking into the issues and realizing what heís doing you think itís better to post a meme

Iím not American So It doesnít effect me and could care less that Americans voted in a guy that couldnít give 2 sh.its about the common man and his policies are making the avg citizen and country worse off

And obviously you donít either which is cool
Yeah you could care less that is why you made that long post spilling out your female emotions.

JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:26 PM #27
Russian Bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
Yeast infection strong in this one
Too much soy.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:57 PM #28
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6041 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 47,531.86
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

AMEN

A president with some balls
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:15 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 9,577.00
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- My Man.. - PorterIsFuture 

It's a pity that Oprah will undo all his good work.
Rapid Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:04 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
GoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,503.13

Oh, does he? I had no idea.
GoldenGloveLove is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
america, finally, first!!, president, puts

User Tag List