Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime David Haye vs Current Deontay Wilder (who wins)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Haye has never shown me the willingness to dig deep and win.
    Wilder has plenty of heart and the power to hurt Haye. Haye gets blasted out of there by a guy who's willing to win.

Haye is the most hyped guy I've seen in years, his match up with Wlad was a pathetic effort described only as a "bum" performing.

Ray
    I’m no Haye fan and think he has disgraced this sport many times. But I don’t think you can question Haye’s willingness to win or heart. He got up off the floor to beat Mormeck out in France he certainly dig deep that night, and also showed a lot of heart continuing to fight after rupturing his Achilles’ tendon vs Bellew.

Comment

I like Haye and dislike wilder but I believe Wilder wins.

Sure Wilder is crude and all that but he seems to be a dog who is willing to fight till the end and he is always dangerous.

Wilder knocks Haye the fuc out. Sparring is sparring.

Comment

Unlike Wlad, Deontay isn't able to use his height and reach to keep Haye at a distance whilst keeping your punches at a minimum so as not to leave too many openings for a counter. Wilder is pretty easy to hit in comparison.

Haye had the skill and the speed on his side whilst having enough power to topple Wilder with one shot. So I have Haye taking it within 6 rounds.

Comment

Haye is actually very fast for a heavyweight. Only a well-schooled fighter (NOT Wilder) neutralized a prime Haye.
          At 6'4", he has the physical tools to clip and stop Wilder. But he can also gas out easily.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
            Haye is actually very fast for a heavyweight. Only a well-schooled fighter (NOT Wilder) neutralized a prime Haye.
            At 6'4", he has the physical tools to clip and stop Wilder. But he can also gas out easily.
            Haye is not 6'4".

Comment

Wilder puts his lights out!

Haye isn't some defensive maestro and will get clipped!

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wilder doesn't have the ability to avoid Haye landing. Haye would make easy work of him. 1st or 2nd round KO. There's a reason Wilder never wanted a Haye or Wlad fight. They both beat the clown up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Wilder puts his lights out!

Haye isn't some defensive maestro and will get clipped!
                    He was a hell of a lot harder to land on than Wilder is. Haye would land on Wilder any time he wants, this isn't slow Ortiz we're talking about.

Comment

haye will knock wilder, no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X