No announcement yet.

@B.UTLER throwing down like a true warrior! War butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] @B.UTLER throwing down like a true warrior! War butler

I give the kid ****, but win lose or draw, Butler goes down swinging.

This lil guy is a Filipino warrior, and he's fighting a much bigger man. It's this Pinoy spirit that carried them and US soldiers forward during the Bataan death march. The very same spirit that makes Rizal one of my idols. I've been to intramuros and retraced those steps the Japanese made Rizal take to his death.

Here you go, -MAKAVELLI- Beercules. You might like the heart on this man. I know I do!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAEcYKtoWA

Butler is a pu$$y. He’s either really young or just a spoiled brat of a boy.

He’s a liberal and he loves LeBrun away James. It all makes sense. I’m sure he wears skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

This lil guy is a Filipino warrior, and he's fighting a much bigger man. It's this Pinoy spirit that carried them and US soldiers forward during the Bataan death march. The very same spirit that makes Rizal one of my idols. I've been to intramuros and retraced those steps the Japanese made Rizal take to his death.

Here you go, -MAKAVELLI- Beercules. You might like the heart on this man. I know I do!

you got the wrong video, bud. here's b.utler showing his boxing skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        you got the wrong video, bud. here's b.utler showing his boxing skillz.

Was butler the maricon who won? Or the maricon who lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Butler is a pu$$y. He’s either really young or just a spoiled brat of a boy.

He’s a liberal and he loves LeBrun away James. It all makes sense. I’m sure he wears skinny jeans.
          Oh no, not the skinny pants! I thought that phaggot fashion trend would never rear its ugly head again!

Comment

Was butler the maricon who won? Or the maricon who lost?
            the one wearing a white shirt.

Comment

B.utler is a gay boy, should add another t in his name, B.uttler is would be more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                B.utler is a gay boy, should add another t in his name, B.uttler is would be more appropriate.
                Yeah, he probably would have ducked that big dude and not thrown down man style.

But, you gotta admit that lil Pinoy did his best, and that's good enough for me! I'd bust a cap in the big dude cuz I can, and have on occasion dealt with big tools who thought size mattered in a no holds barred contest. Mexico is great, cops clean up your mess for a few coins.

Comment

Yeah, he probably would have ducked that big dude and not thrown down man style.

But, you gotta admit that lil Pinoy did his best, and that's good enough for me! I'd bust a cap in the big dude cuz I can, and have on occasion dealt with big tools who thought size mattered in a no holds barred contest. Mexico is great, cops clean up your mess for a few coins.
                  Read my lips, GAY BOY.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Read my lips, GAY BOY.
                    Got it, BUTTLER loves men and drinking kok nectar!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-02-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X