No announcement yet.

Official 8th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    I'm going to guess something like Terrance West + another WR.
    Sounds right

Comment

• Burner spotted something pretty cool for those of you without the app.

On the league homepage, to the top right of the toolbar that has the "league, my team, matchups" tabs, etc. there is a search glass, a chat box and a question mark.

Clicking on the chat box will pull up the chat that we use on the app.

Comment

• Ok had a fantasy draft tonight, family n friends league I'm commish in.. 10 team, half point a reception, 6 points for passing td..

1. Mike Evans
        2. Micheal Thomas
        3. Kareem hunt
        4. Dalvin cook
        5. Bilel Powell
        6. Cj Anderson
        7. Golden Tate
        8. Brandon Marshall
        9. Eric decker
        10. Jameis Winston
        11. Corey Coleman
        12. Eric ebron
        13. Ben rothlisberger
        14. Justin tucker
        15. Giants
        16. Rex burkhead

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Ok had a fantasy draft tonight, family n friends league I'm commish in.. 10 team, half point a reception, 6 points for passing td..

1. Mike Evans
          2. Micheal Thomas
          3. Kareem hunt
          4. Dalvin cook
          5. Bilel Powell
          6. Cj Anderson
          7. Golden Tate
          8. Brandon Marshall
          9. Eric decker
          10. Jameis Winston
          11. Corey Coleman
          12. Eric ebron
          13. Ben rothlisberger
          14. Justin tucker
          15. Giants
          16. Rex burkhead
          You've got some juicy ppr goodness in there.

At six points for a passing td I'd have like to seen you go qb a bit earlier. Maybe Matt Ryan or Cousins.

Overall I like it.

Also, check your team pretty consistently. I had a trade offer to you sitting for a couple days. Ended up canceling. If you see it and don't like it, just reject or counter please, so we know you're paying attention.

Comment

Burner spotted something pretty cool for those of you without the app.

On the league homepage, to the top right of the toolbar that has the "league, my team, matchups" tabs, etc. there is a search glass, a chat box and a question mark.

Clicking on the chat box will pull up the chat that we use on the app.
            Holy ****, mind blown...

Thanks Burner!

Comment

• If anything crazy goes on in the app, let me know in here.

Thanks!

Comment

You've got some juicy ppr goodness in there.

At six points for a passing td I'd have like to seen you go qb a bit earlier. Maybe Matt Ryan or Cousins.

Overall I like it.

Also, check your team pretty consistently. I had a trade offer to you sitting for a couple days. Ended up canceling. If you see it and don't like it, just reject or counter please, so we know you're paying attention.
                I will start checking team more often as season approaches. Sorry for late response on trade.. But rest assured i am paying attention and looking forward to domination

Comment

• Some of you have send me trade with offers or requests here. Due to real life issues, i havent been able to check yet. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Some of you have send me trade with offers or requests here. Due to real life issues, i havent been able to check yet. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience fellas.
                    No worries, Bat. Hope all is well buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I will start checking team more often as season approaches. Sorry for late response on trade.. But rest assured i am paying attention and looking forward to domination
                      Yeah I'm not worried about you paying attention. I know you wanna compete.

Just that some people in the past have ignored trades they didn't like, rather than declining or countering, etc.

Just giving ya a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                      X