What the **** is up with the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** is up with the lounge?

I'm sorry but I have to say something.

What's with all these insecure threads from dickless virgins who have an inferiority complex with dick?

What the hell is going on? At first it was just alexkid and a random beta every now and then but it seems like everytime I log on there's another one.

Sex is not that big of a deal. Once you've had sex with enough women then you learn they're pretty easy to please. Pretty much 90% of all women come within like 10-15 minutes and then they're fine after that until they can get a rest.

Some girls I have to force them to go a second round because I haven't come yet and their poons are already hurting.

It's not like the **** movies where girls can go for hours taking 12 inch dicks. Real sex is nothing like ****. Most girls are entirely too sensitive and that's why sex is only a big deal to people who never have it.

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to say something.

What's with all these insecure threads from dickless virgins who have an inferiority complex with dick?

What the hell is going on? At first it was just alexkid and a random beta every now and then but it seems like everytime I log on there's another one.

Sex is not that big of a deal. Once you've had sex with enough women then you learn they're pretty easy to please. Pretty much 90% of all women come within like 10-15 minutes and then they're fine after that until they can get a rest.

Some girls I have to force them to go a second round because I haven't come yet and their poons are already hurting.

It's not like the **** movies where girls can go for hours taking 12 inch dicks. Real sex is nothing like ****. Most girls are entirely too sensitive and that's why sex is only a big deal to people who never have it.

Once you stick it in they are usually moaning.

Pr0n has ruined guys.

Good post

Comment

Girls aren't worried about how big your dick is lol, they're not going over and over in their heads who's going to destroy their overly sensitive vaginas.

They're thinking about how big your bank account is, how loyal and committed you are and how good your parenting skills are.

Comment

Pr0n has ruined dudes. Dudes are crazy at times.

Stuff u mentioned is real life stuff what girls respond to.

Itsa a different world

Comment

Girls aren't worried about how big your dick is lol, they're not going over and over in their heads who's going to destroy their overly sensitive vaginas.

They're thinking about how big your bank account is, how loyal and committed you are and how good your parenting skills are.
          the average penis size is 7 inches. Most chicks are okay with that, a chick who wants a huge ones has mental issues, its not like she is going to have sex with a guy twenty four hours, sex is only a few seconds orgasm. There is more to life, i personally enjoy the affection and company of a woman more.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            the average penis size is 7 inches. Most chicks are okay with that, a chick who wants a huge ones has mental issues, its not like she is going to have sex with a guy twenty four hours, sex is only a few seconds orgasm. There is more to life, i personally enjoy the affection and company of a woman more.
            Who do you think I was talking about when I said dickless virgins in the lounge lol
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-27-2016, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Who do you think I was talking about when I said dickless virgins in the lounge lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X