Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone saying Crawford has a better resume then Garcia is a f.ucking ******

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      huh?? Guerrero had just been dropped and got a gift SD agaisnt journeyman Arron martinez before the garcia fight....hence why Garcia fought him.
      Again there was not one person saying Guerrero was old that is simply not true..

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Canelo Alvarez, Vasyl Lomachenko, Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman, Chocolatito Gonzalez, Terrence Crawford, maybe Amir Khan.
        How does lomachenko have a better resume? His best win is linares

Lol at terence crawford having a better resume as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Again there was not one person saying Guerrero was old that is simply not true..
          Er yeah there was, everyone that saw the martinez fight was saying he was old and shot including me so yeah

its the MO of cherry garcia....wait till a 'name' or a former champ is washed up and looks like **** and fight them next so it looks like a good win on paper so fangirls like the TS will argue how great garcias resume is
          Last edited by mlac; 08-13-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Mattthsysee
            Peterson
            Judah
            Guerrero
            Morales-2 times
            Rios
            Mallinaggi
            Khan
            Holt
            Campbell

Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.
            Zab and Morales still fight? im missing on sport haha
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 08-13-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              How does lomachenko have a better resume? His best win is linares

Lol at terence crawford having a better resume as well.
              I think most people would agree that Lomachenko has a better resume than Garcia. Lets compare top 5 wins.
              In no order Lomachenko's top 5 is Russell Jr, Martinez, Walters, Rigondeaux and Linares
              Garcia's top 5 is Khan, Morales, Matthysse, Peterson and either Judah/Guerrero.
              Aside from Khan and Matthysse (who was always overhyped) Danny hasn't beaten one good fighter in their prime.

Comment

they were saying he was a shot bum since he was on a horrible run. lost to floyd, squeeked by kamegai, lost to thurman, should have lost to aaron martinez. this is obviously not a guy who is a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Er yeah there was, everyone that saw the martinez fight was saying he was old and shot including me so yeah

its the MO of cherry garcia....wait till a 'name' or a former champ is washed up and looks like **** and fight them next so it looks like a good win on paper so fangirls like the TS will argue how great garcias resume is
                  I can believe people was saying that after Garcia won the fight,not before it..Not that serious tho,I still give him full credit at that point I don't believe a lot of WW would have beat him..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    they were saying he was a shot bum since he was on a horrible run. lost to floyd, squeeked by kamegai, lost to thurman, should have lost to aaron martinez. this is obviously not a guy who is a top fighter.
                    A lost to Turman means your shot??Cause outside of that he did not take another loss until Garcia..I did not see a shot fighter in any of those fights mention..Including his fight against Garcia..

Comment

I can believe people was saying that after Garcia won the fight,not before it..Not that serious tho,I still give him full credit at that point I don't believe a lot of WW would have beat him..
                      are you talking about guerrero? he sucked. he literally couldn't beat anyone at that poiint. not aaron martinez nor david peralta. he sucked bad. it was obvious. it was just as obvious as when garcia fought malingaggi. everyone knew those guys were done. he showed almost nothing against the elite guys like flyod and thurman and then against journeyman level guys he went life and death.

Comment

Working...
                      X