Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera was called a cherry pick for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrera also said that Kovlev beat Ward in their first fight. He also said Ward was a dirty fighter...along with many other fighters and sports writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Remember when they mocked Barrera (Kovalev's Mando at the time) as an opponent and said Pascal was a tougher fight? And, arseholes here told me that Chilemba was a MUCH better opponent than Barrera.
      Funny how time reveals all.
      well at the time you'd have to say that pascal was the more proven fighter. it's not like barrera has since proven himself as some great fighter...it's that some are giving kovalev credit for beating his leftovers after not wanting to give ward credit for the barrera fight.

Comment

I thought you don't do triangle theories

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          well at the time you'd have to say that pascal was the more proven fighter. it's not like barrera has since proven himself as some great fighter...it's that some are giving kovalev credit for beating his leftovers after not wanting to give ward credit for the barrera fight.
          I was telling everyone then that Pascal was done and they were living in some delusion thinking he was still a relevant fighter. I said at the time that Barrera was the more challenging fight. Time has proven me right on both of those.

These guys here that like to talk shyt and laugh at predictions have every right to do so. Likewise, I get bragging rights when my statements/predictions turn out to be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You making your own narratives Put the drank down, both shab and berrera are certified bums.
            So does Kovalev wanting to fight Barrera do anything for you?

Please don't be a revisionist now XD

Comment

didn't you start this same thread before? like yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                But now some are bragging about Kovalev stopping shabranskyy...WHY???? Wards so called Cherry pick just did it a few months ago

because they hate black people?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  So does Kovalev wanting to fight Barrera do anything for you?

Please don't be a revisionist now XD
                  He’s bum hunting I’ve said multiple times already XD

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    But now some are bragging about Kovalev stopping shabranskyy...WHY???? Wards so called Cherry pick just did it a few months ago

Ward didn't fight as many real champions as guys like Mayweather did. I think Ward only has like 1 WBC belt out of all of them.

I like Ward but I'm extremely critical of him. He lost the first Kovalev fight flat out. The second one was a piss poor job of officiating. His holding was so irritating to watch. Then he retired. He just didn't do much in his entire career.

Comment

Barrera is decent., VERY susceptible to hooks

I think it was because nobody had heard of him at the time. Which it's easy to overlook boxers that haven't had a lot of exposure.

A problem in boxing in my opinion, people are obsessed with names

Comment

Working...
                      X