Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    Thought what, if you are talking about Genero Hernandez, that was years ago and yes he fought great that fight. However as he aged he had to have every advantage go his way in negotiations and always talked about money, blah , blah , balh, but didnt half fight. Threw like 30 punches a damn round. He is the only fighter i know that could get points for defense only, besides RJJ , but alteast RJJ would throw powers shots. Not just one potshot then retreat or hold. So to all you guys he brainwashed into thinking he was some super natural or tough guy, He isnt. Tell him to beat pac then try to fight Canelo now at 160, no stipulations. See what happens.
    Fangedgrowl, Floyd is T.B.E. Those 30 punches a round he damn near landed all of them at the same time making his opponents miss all of them. That's skill. Floyd has no business fighting anymore. That ship has sailed. If you want to be on the winning team then just follow my lead. Peace.

Comment

Floyd is a ***** who fought a green, weight drained Canelo

featherfisted lil floyd would get walked down and stopped by GGG, let's not go there

congrats on schooling a weight drained zombie, who at the time was unable to make 154lbs, much less the bull**** catchweight of 152 that Floyd demanded

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        What is obvious to me is you are a boxing idiot and a Mayweather worshiper who has Mayweather extremely overrated. Nothing you said is fact. It's all BS from your bias imagination. First, Canelo won a split decision by a single round in Vegas where he is famous for the judges being extra generous to him. Surely you remember one judge gave him a draw in the Mayweather fight. He is the house fighter and the promoter's biggest star. Winning on the cards by the tiniest of margins is NOT DOMINATION STUPID! Most viewers thought GGG beat Canelo. Both great middleweights in that fight would slaughter and knock out any version of Mayweather. The weight drained drained kid who fought Mayweather at a catchweight of 152 was not 1 tenth as good as the the complete fighter who fought GGG. GGG landed almost 200 punches on Canelo by actual count. Canelo has an iron jaw and many of those GGG punches would have KOed most middleweights and Mayweather. You talk about Mayweather's granite chin but Judah hurt him, Corely hurt him and old Mosley damn near knocked him out. GGG hits a hell of a lot harder than any of them. A few years ago when Mayweather was active an the 154 pound champion of the world GGG practically begged Mayweather to fight him at 154. Mayweather's dad said no way to that fight saying GGG was much too big for his baby boy. Your triangle theory of Mayweather beating GGG because Mayweather beat Canelo is one of the stupidest triangle theories I have ever heard. Hell no, I won't give Mayweather a fantasy win over GGG in a fight he could have had but turned down. There is no doubt in my mind GGG would smash Mayweather like a bug on Mayweather's best day. Mayweather couldn't hurt GGG if they let him wear brass knuckles. GGG would jab the hell out of him and then knock him out. Mayweather might be better than GGG pfp but man against man GGG wins by easy KO.
        you won't give Floyd a fantasy win vs GGG..but straight after you give Golovkin a fantasy win vs Floyd? a 160 golovkin would have likely chopped floyd down agreed but if they ever fought at 154 you must be on crack if you don't think floyd would have schooled such a basic fighter stop being bias

doesn't matter anyway Floyd was a better fighter than both of them and will go down in history as the best of his era

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          So Can Canelo call himself MBE ?
          Mexico Best Ever
          B.M.E. Best Mexican Ever. I actually had Marquez at that spot but I think Nelo might have bumped him to #2 with Nelo being at #1 now....LOL

Comment

Floyd and his adorable nuthuggers

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Floyd is a ***** who fought a green, weight drained Canelo

featherfisted lil floyd would get walked down and stopped by GGG, let's not go there

congrats on schooling a weight drained zombie, who at the time was unable to make 154lbs, much less the bull**** catchweight of 152 that Floyd demanded
              Floyd didn't demand it Canelos team offered it in fact canelo even offered 150

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563

"It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather].
              Last edited by davef; 09-17-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyd gets no credit for Nell beating ggg. Actually be might get credit for making Nell better.
                Floyd would get credit for beating today's version of Nell though.
                I believe he did make Nelo's D better.

And Floyd would NOT get credit for beating today's version of Nelo, especially through the airwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Floyd didn't demand it Canelos team offered it in fact canelo even offered 150

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563

"It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather].
                  Stop it. that bs has been disproven a thousand times
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eight/2802237/

Chickenweather didn't want to fight a healthy Canelo, so he forced the cw and then forced Team Ginger to keep quiet about it

typical floyd with his underhanded bs tactics to get more advantage

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post

canelo spends anothe r10 yrs in the sport. his face will swell up with jabs. skin gets older and easier to bruise and cut over 10 yrs.

not judged by facial damage. judged by who was visibly hurt. Canelo was stunned more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      Stop it. that bs has been disproven a thousand times
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eight/2802237/

Chickenweather didn't want to fight a healthy Canelo, so he forced the cw and then forced Team Ginger to keep quiet about it

typical floyd with his underhanded bs tactics to get more advantage
                      Then they inched up to 150

LMAO

he is literally quoted in the article I posted out of his own mouth he offered 150 even before he spoke to Mayweathers team to make the fight

im guessing they telepathically offered him 150 before he even sat at a table with them to negotiate

he's lying obviously thats not my problem if you believe it

Comment

Working...
                      X