Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have enough threads arguing about the decision, so how about...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    That is only true for people with a very shallow interest.

this.

the reaction to this fight shows me just how casual most of the bscene population really is. that was a very close fight. i thought the right man won. it was certainly not a robbery.

golovkin doesn't storm out of the ring without an interview without a robbery. i'm disappointed that he didn't stick around to talk to max after what will probably be the most memorable moment in his career.

that was a truly classic fight and i really hope that doesn't get lost in all of this. the whole world got a chance to see a classic, we should be celebrating it. not letting a lune like teddy atlas shift the narrative away from the greatness of the fight.

Comment

It was a really good fight, Canelo showed a lot of balls coming forward.

I still think he lost the fight, but much respect to him for conducting himself like he did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        amazing when you consider how brutal the second half of the second fight was. i haven't seen two guys hit each other that hard for that sustained of a period for a while.

there are only so many times you can draw from the well and do that.
        Yeah, canelo probably took a few years off his career in this one.. dude stood right in front of ggg the entire fight. Reminded me of Chico corrales going thru hellfire vs Castillo

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah, canelo probably took a few years off his career in this one.. dude stood right in front of ggg the entire fight. Reminded me of Chico corrales going thru hellfire vs Castillo

the chins, breh. love those mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I absolutely loved it, and it was a shame someone had to lose.
            The better man won. As it should be.

Comment

Great fight and i was entertained, that's the main thing.

Thought GGG deserved the win but i cannot knock Canelo. Both fought brilliantly. My only gripe with it was the inevitability of who was going to win on the cards, even if it wasn't deserved, but that's a problem in boxing in general. Even if it was inevitable Canelo would get a decision, he truly come to win this time, so i can only respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                ...we have one talking about how GREAT the fight was?

Seriously, I thought it was much better than the first one. Both guys came to fight and deserve a round of applause regardless of the decision/who we thought won.

That was a great fight and definitely took a lot out of both men. The movie theater I was in loved the fight and gave a great applause after a several of the last rounds & the end of the fight.
                Agree. It was a great fight. Who would’ve thought GGG could still make a late rally, damn that was great to see.
                The champ giving his all after looking like he’s done in the middle rounds.
                That was what made it dramatic imo, and why many fans thought GGG won.

Comment

We had two back two back great fights in porter/garcia and then this.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Great battle and was also on the highest skill level
                    So true Man! That was some high level stuff. A level fighters using all their tools that they have learned. Both guys deserve tremedous respect.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Nothing great. Canelo showed worse stamina than 36 year old fighter, again. Golovkin wasn't landing ANY body punches, basically nothing but jabs
                      2 questions need to be asked to Nell and ggg.
                      For Nell it would be what his thoughts are on the fact most people in boxing had him losing. And for Ggg it would be why no body punches?

Comment

Working...
                      X