Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the better ko Gonzalez or Lemeuix?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had the better ko Gonzalez or Lemeuix?

I say Gonzalez but both are top 10 of the year for sure.

osullivan was definitely more satisfying, but the other dude was rendered more senseless. if you looked at gonzalez' face after the fight you'd have thought he was the dude who got knocked out. he is not there mentally, dude looked like he wanted to go home.

Comment

I'd say Roman's. He caught him sweet. Both real nice KO's though.

Comment

O'Sullivan was not flat on his back but his KO was the most shocking imo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          osullivan was definitely more satisfying, but the other dude was rendered more senseless. if you looked at gonzalez' face after the fight you'd have thought he was the dude who got knocked out. he is not there mentally, dude looked like he wanted to go home.
          Choco has had that look on his face since they read the scorecards from the first Sor fight. He looked like he didnt want to be there before the rematch and last nights match. he strikes me as a guy who fell out of love with the sport years ago and his legacy (record) meant everything to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            O'Sullivan was not flat on his back but his KO was the most shocking imo.
            yeah, Choco had Fuentes visibly wobbled a number of times leading up to that. I remember saying out loud "here it comes" when they went into that corner.

the last thing I said out loud before the Spike KO was "this should be a decent little match"

Comment

Equally spectacular. It's always cool seeing the guy go limp while throwing a punch like Spike did.

Chocolatito got his guy outta there almost the same way Sor got him.

Comment

Gonzalez hands down.

Comment

Working...
                X